pluginfields to solr, what fields are provided?

pluginfields to solr, what fields are provided?

d.kumar@technisat.de
Hey,

I know if I define a field at the solr shema it will be automatically imported vie nutch solr-indexer.
But, how do I know the field each plugin provides?
E.g.: what fields is the plugin index-basic providing? Where can I find this information?

Thanks

David

Re: pluginfields to solr, what fields are provided?

Sebastian Nagel
Hi David,

here is an overview over all fields:
  https://wiki.apache.org/nutch/IndexStructure
(if a field is missing, please, report it or update the wiki page)

Indexing filter plugins are also documented in Javadoc
  https://builds.apache.org/job/nutch-trunk/javadoc/org/apache/nutch/indexer/basic/package-summary.html

You'll find all plugins listed here:
  https://builds.apache.org/job/nutch-trunk/javadoc/

Best,