Quantcast

question about reserved words in lucene

王巍巍
I designed a campus ftp search engine. As some special words like + - are
reserved lucene words. When user enters a keyword "c++", the result will be
all about "c" not "c++".
Could anybody tell me how can i fix this problem?

--
王巍巍(Weiwei Wang)
Department of Computer Science

Mobile: 86-13913310569
MSN: [hidden email]
Homepage: http://cs.nju.edu.cn/rl/weiweiwang

Re: question about reserved words in lucene

Ted Dunning
Adapt the tokenizer in the analyzer you use to handle specially cases like
this.  You will  probably have to change the syntax for required words.

2009/3/25 王巍巍 <[hidden email]>

> I designed a campus ftp search engine. As some special words like + - are
> reserved lucene words. When user enters a keyword "c++", the result will be
> all about "c" not "c++".
> Could anybody tell me how can i fix this problem?
>
> --
> 王巍巍(Weiwei Wang)
> Department of Computer Science
> Gulou Campus of Nanjing University