question: optimize

James liu-2
I find "Exception during commit/optimize: java.io.EOFException: no more
data" when i index my data.

regards
jl

Re: question: optimize

James liu-2
error information :"Exception during commit/optimize: java.io.EOFException:
no more data available-expected end tag </optimize> to close start
tag <optimize> from line 1, paser stopped on START_TAG seen <optimize>..."

It work well and i check index data, and search.

i wanna know why it happen and how to fix it.

anyone with same question?

i use jetty.

regards
jl

RE: question: optimize

Stephanie Belton
Hi,

You need to send <optimize /> rather than <optimize> (closing the tag)

HTH
Steph

Re: question: optimize

James liu-2