retrieving LowestDoc

Rupinder Singh Mazara
hi all

    the search implementation that i have requires not the top 1000
documents but the lowest 1000 documents to be returned

       I donot want to store the entire result set in memory and go to
the last 1000 , is there any implementation / suggestions on how to
achieve this

  thanks

 rupinder

RE: retrieving LowestDoc

Ramana Jelda
Collect searched results in your own HitCollector and return results how
ever you like..

:)
Jelda