revoking signing key

Tim Allison
All,
  I had to revoke my signing key: EF0CF38A.  I have a couple of leads,
but if you know of anyone in the Washington, DC region who might be
interested in signing my new key (944FFD51), let me know.

          Best,

                      Tim

Re: revoking signing key

Nick Burch-2
On Tue, 4 Dec 2018, Tim Allison wrote:
> I had to revoke my signing key: EF0CF38A.  I have a couple of leads, but
> if you know of anyone in the Washington, DC region who might be
> interested in signing my new key (944FFD51), let me know.

Send a message to party@ and suggest an after-work Apache drinks and chat
at keysigning, somewhere easy for people to get to?

Nick

Re: revoking signing key

Tim Allison
When I update our keys file, should I leave in my revoked key and
append my new key, or should I overwrite my old key with my new key?
I'm guessing the latter, but wanted to check.

Thank you!

      Cheers,

              Tim
On Tue, Dec 4, 2018 at 10:23 AM Nick Burch <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Tue, 4 Dec 2018, Tim Allison wrote:
> > I had to revoke my signing key: EF0CF38A.  I have a couple of leads, but
> > if you know of anyone in the Washington, DC region who might be
> > interested in signing my new key (944FFD51), let me know.
>
> Send a message to party@ and suggest an after-work Apache drinks and chat
> at keysigning, somewhere easy for people to get to?
>
> Nick

Re: revoking signing key

Tim Allison
All,
  I’d like to send a belated note of thanks to Kevin McGrail and Dave
Fisher for signing my new key. That enabled the release of 1.20.
  Thank you!!!

      Cheers,
         Tim

On Thu, Dec 13, 2018 at 10:10 AM Tim Allison <[hidden email]> wrote:

> When I update our keys file, should I leave in my revoked key and
> append my new key, or should I overwrite my old key with my new key?
> I'm guessing the latter, but wanted to check.
>
> Thank you!
>
>       Cheers,
>
>               Tim
> On Tue, Dec 4, 2018 at 10:23 AM Nick Burch <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > On Tue, 4 Dec 2018, Tim Allison wrote:
> > > I had to revoke my signing key: EF0CF38A.  I have a couple of leads,
> but
> > > if you know of anyone in the Washington, DC region who might be
> > > interested in signing my new key (944FFD51), let me know.
> >
> > Send a message to party@ and suggest an after-work Apache drinks and
> chat
> > at keysigning, somewhere easy for people to get to?
> >
> > Nick

Re: revoking signing key

Kevin A. McGrail
+1