running 1 instance of solr with multiple index?

running 1 instance of solr with multiple index?

AE-4
Hi:

Is it possible to run 1 instance of Solr which can be used to query multiple index. We have
multiple customers in the same box and they will have their own index, I would like to avoid
running multiple instance of Solr.

Cheers
Antonio

Går det långsamt? Skaffa dig en snabbare bredbandsuppkoppling.
Sök och jämför hos Yahoo! Shopping.
http://shopping.yahoo.se/c-100015813-bredband.html?partnerId=96914325

Re: running 1 instance of solr with multiple index?

Tobias Lohr
this page gives you an answer: http://wiki.apache.org/solr/MultiCore