schema for response

daremind
Hi, there,

Given that there's some questions on the updated XML schema for the response
in Solr 1.2.  Can someone points me to the XML schema? Is it documented
somewhere?

I'm particularly interested in the different status code we would have in
the response for either update or select.

-Hui

Re: schema for response

Ryan McKinley
Yu-Hui Jin wrote:
> Hi, there,
>
> Given that there's some questions on the updated XML schema for the response
> in Solr 1.2.  Can someone points me to the XML schema? Is it documented
> somewhere?
>
> I'm particularly interested in the different status code we would have in
> the response for either update or select.

In 1.2, /update and /select can share the same response format if you
set: <requestDispatcher handleSelect="true" > in solrconfig.xml

All status codes in 1.2 should map to standard HTTP status cods -- 200
is ok, 400 bad request, 500 - some server error etc...

ryan

Re: schema for response

daremind
Got it. Thanks, Ryan.

-Hui

On 10/2/07, Ryan McKinley <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Yu-Hui Jin wrote:
> > Hi, there,
> >
> > Given that there's some questions on the updated XML schema for the
> response
> > in Solr 1.2.  Can someone points me to the XML schema? Is it documented
> > somewhere?
> >
> > I'm particularly interested in the different status code we would have
> in
> > the response for either update or select.
> >

> In 1.2, /update and /select can share the same response format if you
> set: <requestDispatcher handleSelect="true" > in solrconfig.xml
>
> All status codes in 1.2 should map to standard HTTP status cods -- 200
> is ok, 400 bad request, 500 - some server error etc...
>
> ryan

-Hui