some question about development

颜韵旋
Hey guys,why does nutch-0.9 responce "job fails" from hadoop when being developed in eclipse of windows XP,but can crawl successfully when use cygwin? I have tried both to use the same configuration with the one for cygwin and to follow the "RunNutchInEclipse0.9".Please tell me what did I possibly miss? Thank you!

Re: some question about development

Tim_G
If you're having the same problem I was having, you need to add your
cygwin\bin directory to the windows path and restart eclipse.

On Nov 28, 2007 7:39 AM, 颜韵旋 <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hey guys,why does nutch-0.9 responce "job fails" from hadoop when being developed in eclipse of windows XP,but can crawl successfully when use cygwin? I have tried both to use the same configuration with the one for cygwin and to follow the "RunNutchInEclipse0.9".Please tell me what did I possibly miss? Thank you!

Re: some question about development

吕召刚
have you add conf directory to project source ? and plugins directory to
project source?

take a look at nutch's wiki and faq.