subversion move

Yonik Seeley-2
Solr's source in subversion has moved within the ASF repository to
to https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/solr/
(Thanks Doug!)

The easiest way to change your working directories is to use "svn switch".
For example, if you have the "trunk" of solr checked out, cd to that
directory and execute
svn switch https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/solr/trunk

Don't forget to change any SVN paths that may be configured in your IDEs too.

Re: subversion move

Zaheed Haque
Hi:

A minor detail.. Logo on the Solr page still says
"incubator"..shouldn't that be taken off now? or
are they some "Graduation holding period" :=)

Cheers

> Solr's source in subversion has moved within the ASF repository to
> to https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/solr/
> (Thanks Doug!)
>
> The easiest way to change your working directories is to use "svn switch".
> For example, if you have the "trunk" of solr checked out, cd to that
> directory and execute
> svn switch https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/solr/trunk
>
> Don't forget to change any SVN paths that may be configured in your IDEs too.
>
> -Yonik

Re: subversion move

Yonik Seeley-2
On 1/18/07, Zaheed Haque <[hidden email]> wrote:
> A minor detail.. Logo on the Solr page still says
> "incubator"..shouldn't that be taken off now? or
> are they some "Graduation holding period" :=)

I already changed this yesterday in subversion, but I didn't want to
update the live site until the new download link worked (the download
mirrors take a while to sync).  It should be updated sometime today.

-Yonik