unsubscribe request

jia gu
To whom it may concern,

Would you please remove me from the mailing list?

Thank you kindly,
Jia

Re: unsubscribe request

Erick Erickson
Please follow the instructions here:
must use the _exact_ same e-mail as you used to subscribe.

If the initial try doesn't work and following the suggestions at the
"problems" link doesn't work for you, let us know. But note you need
to show us the _entire_ return header to allow anyone to diagnose the
problem.

Best,
Erick

On Thu, Nov 8, 2018 at 10:19 AM Jia Gu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> To whom it may concern,
>
> Would you please remove me from the mailing list?
>
> Thank you kindly,
> Jia

Re: unsubscribe request

sarowe
Hi Jia,

You have to send an email to: [hidden email]

There is a troubleshooting guide here, in case that doesn't work:

Steve