upgrading Selenium is causing errors

sheon banks-2
I have upgrade the selenium and htmlutil libraries with the latest version of seleniumn(3.8.1).  When I run a fetch I recieve the following error...

Fetcher: throughput threshold retries: 5
FetcherThread 41 fetch of https://localhost/ failed with: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.openqa.selenium.json.Json
FetcherThread 41 has no more work available
FetcherThread 41 -finishing thread FetcherThread, activeThreads=0
-activeThreads=0, spinWaiting=0, fetchQueues.totalSize=0, fetchQueues.getQueueCount=0

Can someone help me let me know what I am doing wrong?

shena

Re: upgrading Selenium is causing errors

lewis john mcgibbney-2
Hi Sheon,
Assuming that you are using Nutch master branch, please read
https://github.com/apache/nutch/blob/master/src/plugin/lib-selenium/howto_upgrade_selenium.txt

https://github.com/apache/nutch/tree/master/src/plugin/protocol-selenium

Make the relevant dependency updates and repackage the Nutch source.
Lewis

--
http://home.apache.org/~lewismc/
@hectorMcSpector