0.8 release?

chrismattmann
Hi Guys,

  Any progress on the 0.8 release? Was there any resolution about which JIRA
issues to complete before the 0.8 release? We had a bit of conversation
there and some ideas, but no definitive answer...

Thanks for your help, and sorry to pester ;)

Cheers,
  Chris

Chris A. Mattmann
[hidden email]
Staff Member
Modeling and Data Management Systems Section (387)
Data Management Systems and Technologies Group

Jet Propulsion Laboratory            Pasadena, CA
Office: 171-266B                        Mailstop:  171-246

Disclaimer:  The opinions presented within are my own and do not reflect

Re: 0.8 release?

Piotr Kosiorowski
I got some problems while applying Dawid clustering patch (my linux
environment looks not to be setu correctly) - but I switched to cygwin
and it looks ok. I will try to commit it today/tommorow.
Regards
Piotr

On 4/12/06, Chris Mattmann <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
>  Any progress on the 0.8 release? Was there any resolution about which JIRA
> issues to complete before the 0.8 release? We had a bit of conversation
> there and some ideas, but no definitive answer...
>
> Thanks for your help, and sorry to pester ;)
>
> Cheers,
>  Chris

> Chris A. Mattmann
> [hidden email]
> Staff Member
> Modeling and Data Management Systems Section (387)
> Data Management Systems and Technologies Group

> Jet Propulsion Laboratory            Pasadena, CA
> Office: 171-266B                        Mailstop:  171-246
>
> Disclaimer:  The opinions presented within are my own and do not reflect
> those of either NASA, JPL, or the California Institute of Technology.

Re: 0.8 release?

Dawid Weiss

What kind of problems? If you need something, let me know.
D.

Piotr Kosiorowski wrote:

> I got some problems while applying Dawid clustering patch (my linux
> environment looks not to be setu correctly) - but I switched to cygwin
> and it looks ok. I will try to commit it today/tommorow.
> Regards
> Piotr
>
> On 4/12/06, Chris Mattmann <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi Guys,
>>
>>  Any progress on the 0.8 release? Was there any resolution about which JIRA
>> issues to complete before the 0.8 release? We had a bit of conversation
>> there and some ideas, but no definitive answer...
>>
>> Thanks for your help, and sorry to pester ;)
>>
>> Cheers,
>>  Chris

>> Chris A. Mattmann
>> [hidden email]
>> Staff Member
>> Modeling and Data Management Systems Section (387)
>> Data Management Systems and Technologies Group

>> Jet Propulsion Laboratory            Pasadena, CA
>> Office: 171-266B                        Mailstop:  171-246
>>
>> Disclaimer:  The opinions presented within are my own and do not reflect
>> those of either NASA, JPL, or the California Institute of Technology.

Re: 0.8 release?

Piotr Kosiorowski
I had problems with DOS/Unix new lines and some (still unsolved)
environment settings on my linux box - I will try to solve it. Anyway I
was able to apply the patch on Cygwin. Could you please have a look at
it so we will be sure I have not applied it wrongly (I think it is
correct but I did it so many times that I want to cross check).
Regards
Piotr

Dawid Weiss wrote:

> What kind of problems? If you need something, let me know.
> D.
>
> Piotr Kosiorowski wrote:
>> I got some problems while applying Dawid clustering patch (my linux
>> environment looks not to be setu correctly) - but I switched to cygwin
>> and it looks ok. I will try to commit it today/tommorow.
>> Regards
>> Piotr
>>
>> On 4/12/06, Chris Mattmann <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Hi Guys,
>>>
>>>  Any progress on the 0.8 release? Was there any resolution about
>>> which JIRA
>>> issues to complete before the 0.8 release? We had a bit of conversation
>>> there and some ideas, but no definitive answer...
>>>
>>> Thanks for your help, and sorry to pester ;)
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>>  Chris

>>> Chris A. Mattmann
>>> [hidden email]
>>> Staff Member
>>> Modeling and Data Management Systems Section (387)
>>> Data Management Systems and Technologies Group

>>> Jet Propulsion Laboratory            Pasadena, CA
>>> Office: 171-266B                        Mailstop:  171-246
>>>
>>> Disclaimer:  The opinions presented within are my own and do not reflect
>>> those of either NASA, JPL, or the California Institute of Technology.

Re: 0.8 release?

Dawid Weiss
It seems to be identical Piotr, thanks.
D.