1.1.X release

Slavik Krassovsky
Hi,

Hi, quick question - Is there a way to download  1.1.X - current beta version, 1.1 release - none of the mirrors seem to have it.
Is building it the only way to get it?

Thanks,
Slavik

Re: 1.1.X release

Matt Foley-2
Hi Slavik,
Unfortunately I have not finished a release 1.1.0 of Hadoop yet, although
there is a 1.1.0-rc2 that is not too bad.  A built version (both developer
tarballs and bigtop-style rpms) is available at
    http://people.apache.org/~mattf/hadoop-1.1.0-rc2/

I'm having a few unit test failures, which may just be due to my
workstation setup, but I need to investigate them.  Also, I still need to
run system tests against this rc.

--Matt

On Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 11:13 AM, Slavik Krassovsky <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Hi, quick question - Is there a way to download  1.1.X - current beta
> version, 1.1 release - none of the mirrors seem to have it.
> Is building it the only way to get it?
>
> Thanks,
> Slavik

RE: 1.1.X release