1.15 in https://mvnrepository.com ?

Allison, Timothy B.
Anyone have an idea why I'm not seeing 1.15 here: https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.tika ?

It is here: https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/tika/tika-app/

Did I botch a step in the release?  Does it take a few weeks for the sync?

Thank you.

Best,

           Tim

Re: 1.15 in https://mvnrepository.com ?

kkrugler
Hi Tim,

> On Jun 5, 2017, at 12:11pm, Allison, Timothy B. <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Anyone have an idea why I'm not seeing 1.15 here: https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.tika ?
>
> It is here: https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/tika/tika-app/
>
> Did I botch a step in the release?

No, I don’t believe so.

> Does it take a few weeks for the sync?

Here’s what I’ve heard (from a forum post):

> Also FYI, mvnrepository.com is unaffiliated with Maven Central, and lags it by anywhere from a few hours to a few days

So potentially a few days.

— Ken

--------------------------
Ken Krugler
+1 530-210-6378
http://www.scaleunlimited.com
custom big data solutions & training
Hadoop, Cascading, Cassandra & Solr

Re: 1.15 in https://mvnrepository.com ?

Konstantin Gribov
Tim,

+1 to what Ken said, mvnrepository is 3rdparty repo search, and it can be
out of sync for a lot of reasons but usually catch up in a several days.

On Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 10:12 PM Allison, Timothy B. <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Anyone have an idea why I'm not seeing 1.15 here:
> https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.tika ?
>
> It is here: https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/tika/tika-app/
>
> Did I botch a step in the release?  Does it take a few weeks for the sync?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Best,
>
>            Tim
>

> --