2 questions on web.xml , score and committ

2 questions on web.xml , score and committ

netsql-4
1. I am looking in the source and can't find a default web.xml?

2. do I have to have commit on the client side or will Solr autocomitt in a
few minutes?

3. I want to return the score of search in solr (like lucene).

tia,
.V

Re: 2 questions on web.xml , score and committ

Mike Klaas
On 11/6/06, netsql <[hidden email]> wrote:
> 1. I am looking in the source and can't find a default web.xml?

$ find -name web.xml
./src/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml

> 2. do I have to have commit on the client side or will Solr autocomitt in a
> few minutes?

Currently, you must perform the commit manually.  Autocommit is a
planned feature, however.

> 3. I want to return the score of search in solr (like lucene).

Just append "score" to the list of returned fields (eg. "fl=*,score")

-Mike