8.3 release

123

8.3 release

Ishan Chattopadhyaya
Hi all,
We have a lot of unreleased features and fixes. I propose that we cut
a 8.3 branch in two weeks (in order to have sufficient time to bake in
all in-progress features). If there are no objections to doing so, I
can volunteer for the release as an RM and plan for cutting a release
branch on 30 September (and release the artifacts about 3-4 days after
that).

WDYT?
Regards,
Ishan

Re: 8.3 release

Adrien Grand
+1 to start working on 8.3

Did you mean "start a vote" when you wrote "release the artifacts"? It
got me wondering because I don't think we frequently managed to go
from cutting a branch to releasing artifacts in so little time in the
past.

On Mon, Sep 16, 2019 at 5:52 PM Ishan Chattopadhyaya
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
> We have a lot of unreleased features and fixes. I propose that we cut
> a 8.3 branch in two weeks (in order to have sufficient time to bake in
> all in-progress features). If there are no objections to doing so, I
> can volunteer for the release as an RM and plan for cutting a release
> branch on 30 September (and release the artifacts about 3-4 days after
> that).
>
> WDYT?
> Regards,
> Ishan

Adrien

Re: 8.3 release

Ishan Chattopadhyaya
Hi Adrien,
Indeed, meant to write about starting a vote.

@Gus, I'll have to let Cassandra weigh in on this one as I'm not very familiar with the ref guide release process.

Regards,
Ishan

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
> We have a lot of unreleased features and fixes. I propose that we cut
> a 8.3 branch in two weeks (in order to have sufficient time to bake in
> all in-progress features). If there are no objections to doing so, I
> can volunteer for the release as an RM and plan for cutting a release
> branch on 30 September (and release the artifacts about 3-4 days after
> that).
>
> WDYT?
> Regards,
> Ishan

Adrien

Re: 8.3 release

Anshum Gupta
I think it makes sense to just bundle the code and ref guide release into one. Right now, it's been Cassandra and Hoss who have taken care of the ref guide, but that shouldn't be the case.

It might mean that the ref guide is a little behind when the code releases, but then we should just be better at committing the documentation when we commit the code. Hopefully, we'll get better at that and the ref guide releases would contain all new features but overall, having a different release/voting process for the ref guide is a lot of overhead that isn't really needed.

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
> We have a lot of unreleased features and fixes. I propose that we cut
> a 8.3 branch in two weeks (in order to have sufficient time to bake in
> all in-progress features). If there are no objections to doing so, I
> can volunteer for the release as an RM and plan for cutting a release
> branch on 30 September (and release the artifacts about 3-4 days after
> that).
>
> WDYT?
> Regards,
> Ishan

Adrien

Anshum Gupta

Re: 8.3 release

Joel Bernstein
That timeframe sounds good. A major focus for me will be completing and merging SOLR-13105 which is part of the ref guide.

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
> We have a lot of unreleased features and fixes. I propose that we cut
> a 8.3 branch in two weeks (in order to have sufficient time to bake in
> all in-progress features). If there are no objections to doing so, I
> can volunteer for the release as an RM and plan for cutting a release
> branch on 30 September (and release the artifacts about 3-4 days after
> that).
>
> WDYT?
> Regards,
> Ishan

Adrien

Anshum Gupta

Re: 8.3 release

Gus Heck
I learned recently that it's actually all  documented here: https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/8_1/how-to-contribute.html#ref-guide-publication-process

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
> We have a lot of unreleased features and fixes. I propose that we cut
> a 8.3 branch in two weeks (in order to have sufficient time to bake in
> all in-progress features). If there are no objections to doing so, I
> can volunteer for the release as an RM and plan for cutting a release
> branch on 30 September (and release the artifacts about 3-4 days after
> that).
>
> WDYT?
> Regards,
> Ishan

Adrien

Re: 8.3 release

Cassandra Targett
As I’ve mentioned to some of you over the past couple of weeks, I want to propose that we don’t “release” the Ref Guide at all the way we have been doing it.

It deserves a separate thread, which since it’s come up a few times this week I should start now, but in essence, my idea is to no longer treat the PDF as a release artifact that requires a vote, and publish the HTML as our primary version of the Ref Guide in effectively the same way we publish the javadocs (at the same time as the binary artifacts).

Instead of highjacking this thread with that discussion since it has several aspects, let me send another mail on it where I can flesh it out more and we can discuss there. I have the mail mostly queued up and ready to go already.

Cassandra

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
> We have a lot of unreleased features and fixes. I propose that we cut
> a 8.3 branch in two weeks (in order to have sufficient time to bake in
> all in-progress features). If there are no objections to doing so, I
> can volunteer for the release as an RM and plan for cutting a release
> branch on 30 September (and release the artifacts about 3-4 days after
> that).
>
> WDYT?
> Regards,
> Ishan

Adrien

Re: 8.3 release

Ishan Chattopadhyaya
* Due to some unfinished and half merged work in SOLR-13661, we are in
a difficult position for a branch cutting today (as I had proposed).
I have documented the options on how to deal with that immediately in
that issue. I'll work to resolve the situation and cut a branch as
soon as possible.
* SOLR-13677 is also a blocker for release, but I can proceed with the
branch cutting.

I'll take a look at the ref guide's simultaneous release as we reach
closer to building the artifacts.
Thanks,
Ishan

On Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 9:06 PM Cassandra Targett <[hidden email]> wrote:

> As I’ve mentioned to some of you over the past couple of weeks, I want to propose that we don’t “release” the Ref Guide at all the way we have been doing it.
>
> It deserves a separate thread, which since it’s come up a few times this week I should start now, but in essence, my idea is to no longer treat the PDF as a release artifact that requires a vote, and publish the HTML as our primary version of the Ref Guide in effectively the same way we publish the javadocs (at the same time as the binary artifacts).
>
> Instead of highjacking this thread with that discussion since it has several aspects, let me send another mail on it where I can flesh it out more and we can discuss there. I have the mail mostly queued up and ready to go already.
>
> Cassandra
> On Sep 18, 2019, 10:23 AM -0500, Gus Heck <[hidden email]>, wrote:
>
> I learned recently that it's actually all  documented here: https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/8_1/how-to-contribute.html#ref-guide-publication-process
>
> On Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 7:31 PM Ishan Chattopadhyaya <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Adrien,
>> Indeed, meant to write about starting a vote.
>>
>> @Gus, I'll have to let Cassandra weigh in on this one as I'm not very familiar with the ref guide release process.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Ishan
>>
>> On Mon, 16 Sep, 2019, 7:28 PM Adrien Grand, <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> +1 to start working on 8.3
>>>
>>> Did you mean "start a vote" when you wrote "release the artifacts"? It
>>> got me wondering because I don't think we frequently managed to go
>>> from cutting a branch to releasing artifacts in so little time in the
>>> past.

>>> --
>>> Adrien

> http://www.needhamsoftware.com (work)
> http://www.the111shift.com (play)

Re: 8.3 release

Mikhail Khludnev-3
Ishan, thanks for update.
May I propose to hold it for this week, beside of the severe issues you mentioned, I'd like to drop pretty neat JSON Query parser for Interval Queries https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-13764 this week.

пн, 30 сент. 2019 г., 18:04 Ishan Chattopadhyaya <[hidden email]>:
* Due to some unfinished and half merged work in SOLR-13661, we are in
a difficult position for a branch cutting today (as I had proposed).
I have documented the options on how to deal with that immediately in
that issue. I'll work to resolve the situation and cut a branch as
soon as possible.
* SOLR-13677 is also a blocker for release, but I can proceed with the
branch cutting.

I'll take a look at the ref guide's simultaneous release as we reach
closer to building the artifacts.
Thanks,
Ishan

On Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 9:06 PM Cassandra Targett <[hidden email]> wrote:

> As I’ve mentioned to some of you over the past couple of weeks, I want to propose that we don’t “release” the Ref Guide at all the way we have been doing it.
>
> It deserves a separate thread, which since it’s come up a few times this week I should start now, but in essence, my idea is to no longer treat the PDF as a release artifact that requires a vote, and publish the HTML as our primary version of the Ref Guide in effectively the same way we publish the javadocs (at the same time as the binary artifacts).
>
> Instead of highjacking this thread with that discussion since it has several aspects, let me send another mail on it where I can flesh it out more and we can discuss there. I have the mail mostly queued up and ready to go already.
>
> Cassandra
> On Sep 18, 2019, 10:23 AM -0500, Gus Heck <[hidden email]>, wrote:
>
> I learned recently that it's actually all  documented here: https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/8_1/how-to-contribute.html#ref-guide-publication-process
>
> On Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 7:31 PM Ishan Chattopadhyaya <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Adrien,
>> Indeed, meant to write about starting a vote.
>>
>> @Gus, I'll have to let Cassandra weigh in on this one as I'm not very familiar with the ref guide release process.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Ishan
>>
>> On Mon, 16 Sep, 2019, 7:28 PM Adrien Grand, <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> +1 to start working on 8.3
>>>
>>> Did you mean "start a vote" when you wrote "release the artifacts"? It
>>> got me wondering because I don't think we frequently managed to go
>>> from cutting a branch to releasing artifacts in so little time in the
>>> past.

>>> --
>>> Adrien

> http://www.needhamsoftware.com (work)
> http://www.the111shift.com (play)

Re: 8.3 release

Ishan Chattopadhyaya
Sure Mikhail,
I'm okay to delay branch cutting by 1 week.
If someone has any objections, please let me know.
I'll try to see how we can get those blockers resolved.
Regards,
Ishan

On Tue, Oct 1, 2019 at 1:27 AM Mikhail Khludnev <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Ishan, thanks for update.
> May I propose to hold it for this week, beside of the severe issues you mentioned, I'd like to drop pretty neat JSON Query parser for Interval Queries https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-13764 this week.
>
> пн, 30 сент. 2019 г., 18:04 Ishan Chattopadhyaya <[hidden email]>:
>>
>> * Due to some unfinished and half merged work in SOLR-13661, we are in
>> a difficult position for a branch cutting today (as I had proposed).
>> I have documented the options on how to deal with that immediately in
>> that issue. I'll work to resolve the situation and cut a branch as
>> soon as possible.
>> * SOLR-13677 is also a blocker for release, but I can proceed with the
>> branch cutting.
>>
>> I'll take a look at the ref guide's simultaneous release as we reach
>> closer to building the artifacts.
>> Thanks,
>> Ishan
>>
>> On Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 9:06 PM Cassandra Targett <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> >
>> > As I’ve mentioned to some of you over the past couple of weeks, I want to propose that we don’t “release” the Ref Guide at all the way we have been doing it.
>> >
>> > It deserves a separate thread, which since it’s come up a few times this week I should start now, but in essence, my idea is to no longer treat the PDF as a release artifact that requires a vote, and publish the HTML as our primary version of the Ref Guide in effectively the same way we publish the javadocs (at the same time as the binary artifacts).
>> >
>> > Instead of highjacking this thread with that discussion since it has several aspects, let me send another mail on it where I can flesh it out more and we can discuss there. I have the mail mostly queued up and ready to go already.
>> >
>> > Cassandra
>> > On Sep 18, 2019, 10:23 AM -0500, Gus Heck <[hidden email]>, wrote:
>> >
>> > I learned recently that it's actually all  documented here: https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/8_1/how-to-contribute.html#ref-guide-publication-process

>> > --
>> > http://www.needhamsoftware.com (work)
>> > http://www.the111shift.com (play)

Re: 8.3 release

Andrzej Białecki-2
I’m also working on SOLR-13790 (which is marked Critical, but depending on your POV it could be a Blocker - the functionality is broken as is).

If the feature freeze is next week then maybe I’ll also manage to finish SOLR-8241, which would give users opportunity to test CaffeineCache performance in real-life scenarios.

> On 30 Sep 2019, at 22:59, Ishan Chattopadhyaya <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Sure Mikhail,
> I'm okay to delay branch cutting by 1 week.
> If someone has any objections, please let me know.
> I'll try to see how we can get those blockers resolved.
> Regards,
> Ishan
>
> On Tue, Oct 1, 2019 at 1:27 AM Mikhail Khludnev <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Ishan, thanks for update.
>> May I propose to hold it for this week, beside of the severe issues you mentioned, I'd like to drop pretty neat JSON Query parser for Interval Queries https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-13764 this week.
>>
>> пн, 30 сент. 2019 г., 18:04 Ishan Chattopadhyaya <[hidden email]>:
>>>
>>> * Due to some unfinished and half merged work in SOLR-13661, we are in
>>> a difficult position for a branch cutting today (as I had proposed).
>>> I have documented the options on how to deal with that immediately in
>>> that issue. I'll work to resolve the situation and cut a branch as
>>> soon as possible.
>>> * SOLR-13677 is also a blocker for release, but I can proceed with the
>>> branch cutting.
>>>
>>> I'll take a look at the ref guide's simultaneous release as we reach
>>> closer to building the artifacts.
>>> Thanks,
>>> Ishan

Re: 8.3 release

Ishan Chattopadhyaya
Thanks Andrzej, +1 for SOLR-13790 and SOLR-8241. Also, please provide
some guidance on SOLR-13677 and how can we resolve it.

On Tue, Oct 1, 2019 at 2:11 PM Andrzej Białecki <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I’m also working on SOLR-13790 (which is marked Critical, but depending on your POV it could be a Blocker - the functionality is broken as is).
>
> If the feature freeze is next week then maybe I’ll also manage to finish SOLR-8241, which would give users opportunity to test CaffeineCache performance in real-life scenarios.
>
> > On 30 Sep 2019, at 22:59, Ishan Chattopadhyaya <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Sure Mikhail,
> > I'm okay to delay branch cutting by 1 week.
> > If someone has any objections, please let me know.
> > I'll try to see how we can get those blockers resolved.
> > Regards,
> > Ishan
> >
> > On Tue, Oct 1, 2019 at 1:27 AM Mikhail Khludnev <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >>
> >> Ishan, thanks for update.
> >> May I propose to hold it for this week, beside of the severe issues you mentioned, I'd like to drop pretty neat JSON Query parser for Interval Queries https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-13764 this week.

Re: 8.3 release

Mikhail Khludnev-2
Excuse me. I have to recall this message regarding SOLR-13764.

On Mon, Sep 30, 2019 at 10:56 PM Mikhail Khludnev <[hidden email]> wrote:
Ishan, thanks for update.
May I propose to hold it for this week, beside of the severe issues you mentioned, I'd like to drop pretty neat JSON Query parser for Interval Queries https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-13764 this week.

пн, 30 сент. 2019 г., 18:04 Ishan Chattopadhyaya <[hidden email]>:
* Due to some unfinished and half merged work in SOLR-13661, we are in
a difficult position for a branch cutting today (as I had proposed).
I have documented the options on how to deal with that immediately in
that issue. I'll work to resolve the situation and cut a branch as
soon as possible.
* SOLR-13677 is also a blocker for release, but I can proceed with the
branch cutting.

I'll take a look at the ref guide's simultaneous release as we reach
closer to building the artifacts.
Thanks,
Ishan

On Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 9:06 PM Cassandra Targett <[hidden email]> wrote:

> As I’ve mentioned to some of you over the past couple of weeks, I want to propose that we don’t “release” the Ref Guide at all the way we have been doing it.
>
> It deserves a separate thread, which since it’s come up a few times this week I should start now, but in essence, my idea is to no longer treat the PDF as a release artifact that requires a vote, and publish the HTML as our primary version of the Ref Guide in effectively the same way we publish the javadocs (at the same time as the binary artifacts).
>
> Instead of highjacking this thread with that discussion since it has several aspects, let me send another mail on it where I can flesh it out more and we can discuss there. I have the mail mostly queued up and ready to go already.
>
> Cassandra
> On Sep 18, 2019, 10:23 AM -0500, Gus Heck <[hidden email]>, wrote:
>
> I learned recently that it's actually all  documented here: https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/8_1/how-to-contribute.html#ref-guide-publication-process
>
> On Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 7:31 PM Ishan Chattopadhyaya <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Adrien,
>> Indeed, meant to write about starting a vote.
>>
>> @Gus, I'll have to let Cassandra weigh in on this one as I'm not very familiar with the ref guide release process.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Ishan
>>
>> On Mon, 16 Sep, 2019, 7:28 PM Adrien Grand, <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> +1 to start working on 8.3
>>>
>>> Did you mean "start a vote" when you wrote "release the artifacts"? It
>>> got me wondering because I don't think we frequently managed to go
>>> from cutting a branch to releasing artifacts in so little time in the
>>> past.

>>> --
>>> Adrien

> http://www.needhamsoftware.com (work)
> http://www.the111shift.com (play)

Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev

Re: 8.3 release

Ishan Chattopadhyaya
I'll cut the branch in 12-24 hours from now. If someone has anything
to put into branch_8x now, please feel free.
If someone has a non-bugfix issue that they want to push in to 8.3
after the branch cut, but you're sure it will not disrupt the
stability of the release, please let me know and we can discuss on a
case-by-case basis.

On Wed, Oct 2, 2019 at 8:50 PM Mikhail Khludnev <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Excuse me. I have to recall this message regarding SOLR-13764.
>
> On Mon, Sep 30, 2019 at 10:56 PM Mikhail Khludnev <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Ishan, thanks for update.
>> May I propose to hold it for this week, beside of the severe issues you mentioned, I'd like to drop pretty neat JSON Query parser for Interval Queries https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-13764 this week.
>>
>> пн, 30 сент. 2019 г., 18:04 Ishan Chattopadhyaya <[hidden email]>:
>>>
>>> * Due to some unfinished and half merged work in SOLR-13661, we are in
>>> a difficult position for a branch cutting today (as I had proposed).
>>> I have documented the options on how to deal with that immediately in
>>> that issue. I'll work to resolve the situation and cut a branch as
>>> soon as possible.
>>> * SOLR-13677 is also a blocker for release, but I can proceed with the
>>> branch cutting.
>>>
>>> I'll take a look at the ref guide's simultaneous release as we reach
>>> closer to building the artifacts.
>>> Thanks,
>>> Ishan

> Sincerely yours
> Mikhail Khludnev

Re: 8.3 release

Ishan Chattopadhyaya
I've cut the 8.3 branch. Please feel free to push in any bug fix. For
any feature, please let me know to see how we can accommodate it
safely.
I'm planning to get myself familiarized with what I need to do for the
ref guide release (simultaneously with the binary release). So, most
likely, I'll be able to build artifacts in another week's time.
@Uwe Schindler / @Steve Rowe  would it be possible to please create a
Jenkins branch for 8.3?
Thanks,
Ishan

On Mon, Oct 7, 2019 at 4:17 PM Ishan Chattopadhyaya
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'll cut the branch in 12-24 hours from now. If someone has anything
> to put into branch_8x now, please feel free.
> If someone has a non-bugfix issue that they want to push in to 8.3
> after the branch cut, but you're sure it will not disrupt the
> stability of the release, please let me know and we can discuss on a
> case-by-case basis.
>
> On Wed, Oct 2, 2019 at 8:50 PM Mikhail Khludnev <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Excuse me. I have to recall this message regarding SOLR-13764.
> >
> > On Mon, Sep 30, 2019 at 10:56 PM Mikhail Khludnev <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >>
> >> Ishan, thanks for update.
> >> May I propose to hold it for this week, beside of the severe issues you mentioned, I'd like to drop pretty neat JSON Query parser for Interval Queries https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-13764 this week.

> > --
> > Sincerely yours
> > Mikhail Khludnev

RE: 8.3 release

Uwe Schindler
Policeman Jenkins builds and tests 8.3 for Windows and Linux.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
Achterdiek 19, D-28357 Bremen
https://www.thetaphi.de
> <[hidden email]>; Steve Rowe <[hidden email]>
> Subject: Re: 8.3 release
>
> I've cut the 8.3 branch. Please feel free to push in any bug fix. For
> any feature, please let me know to see how we can accommodate it
> safely.
> I'm planning to get myself familiarized with what I need to do for the
> ref guide release (simultaneously with the binary release). So, most
> likely, I'll be able to build artifacts in another week's time.
> @Uwe Schindler / @Steve Rowe  would it be possible to please create a
> Jenkins branch for 8.3?
> Thanks,
> Ishan
>
> On Mon, Oct 7, 2019 at 4:17 PM Ishan Chattopadhyaya
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > I'll cut the branch in 12-24 hours from now. If someone has anything
> > to put into branch_8x now, please feel free.
> > If someone has a non-bugfix issue that they want to push in to 8.3
> > after the branch cut, but you're sure it will not disrupt the
> > stability of the release, please let me know and we can discuss on a
> > case-by-case basis.
> >
> > On Wed, Oct 2, 2019 at 8:50 PM Mikhail Khludnev <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> > >
> > > Excuse me. I have to recall this message regarding SOLR-13764.

> mentioned, I'd like to drop pretty neat JSON Query parser for Interval
> Queries https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-13764 this week.

> in
> in

> want to propose that we don’t “release” the Ref Guide at all the way we have
> been doing it.

> this week I should start now, but in essence, my idea is to no longer treat the
> PDF as a release artifact that requires a vote, and publish the HTML as our
> primary version of the Ref Guide in effectively the same way we publish the
> javadocs (at the same time as the binary artifacts).

> several aspects, let me send another mail on it where I can flesh it out more
> and we can discuss there. I have the mail mostly queued up and ready to go
> already.

> https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/8_1/how-to-contribute.html#ref-
> guide-publication-process

> familiar with the ref guide release process.

> artifacts"? It
> go

> cut
> bake in
> release
> after

> > > --
> > > Sincerely yours
> > > Mikhail Khludnev

RE: 8.3 release

Uwe Schindler
ASF Jenkins Jobs also reconfigured.

I left the 8.2 Refguide job in the queue (I cloned it), not sure if that one is still needed. All other jobs are 8.3 now.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
Achterdiek 19, D-28357 Bremen
https://www.thetaphi.de
> Policeman Jenkins builds and tests 8.3 for Windows and Linux.
>
> Uwe
>
> -----
> Uwe Schindler
> Achterdiek 19, D-28357 Bremen
> https://www.thetaphi.de

Re: 8.3 release

caomanhdat
Hi Ishan, guys

I want to include the fix for https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-13293 in this release. Hoping that is ok!

Thanks!

On Tue, Oct 8, 2019 at 4:02 PM Uwe Schindler <[hidden email]> wrote:
ASF Jenkins Jobs also reconfigured.

I left the 8.2 Refguide job in the queue (I cloned it), not sure if that one is still needed. All other jobs are 8.3 now.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
Achterdiek 19, D-28357 Bremen
https://www.thetaphi.de
> Policeman Jenkins builds and tests 8.3 for Windows and Linux.
>
> Uwe
>
> -----
> Uwe Schindler
> Achterdiek 19, D-28357 Bremen
> https://www.thetaphi.de

Best regards,
Cao Mạnh Đạt

Re: 8.3 release

Andrzej Białecki-2
It’s marked as Minor in Jira, but after reading the description it sounds scary - IMHO it should be at least well investigated before 8.3 in order to determine whether it causes real damage (apart from looking scary and filling the logs).

+1 from me.

Best regards,
Cao Mạnh Đạt

123