[ANN] General Availability of LucidWorks Enterprise

[ANN] General Availability of LucidWorks Enterprise

Grant Ingersoll-2
Lucid Imagination is pleased to announce the general availability of our Apache Solr/Lucene powered LucidWorks Enterprise (LWE).  LWE is designed to make it easier for people to get up to speed on search by providing easier management, integration with libraries commonly used in building search applications (such as crawling) as well as value add components developed by Lucid Imagination all packaged on top of Apache Solr while still giving access to Solr.

You can get more info in the press release: http://www.lucidimagination.com/About/Company-News/Lucid-Imagination-Announces-General-Availability-and-Free-Download-LucidWorks-Ent

Other Details:
Download LucidWorks Enterprise software: www.lucidimagination.com/lwe/download
View free documentation: http://lucidworks.lucidimagination.com
View a demonstration of LucidWorks Enterprise: http://www.lucidimagination.com/lwe/demos
Access LucidWorks Enterprise whitepapers and tutorials: www.lucidimagination.com/lwe/whitepapers
Read further commentary on the Lucid Imagination blog

Cheers,
Grant

Grant Ingersoll
http://www.lucidimagination.com

Re: [ANN] General Availability of LucidWorks Enterprise

Andy-152
Congrats!

A couple questions:

1) Which version of Solr is this based on?
2) How is LWE different from standard Solr? How should one choose between the two?

Thanks.