[ANN] Lucid Imagination

Grant Ingersoll-2
Hi Lucene and Solr users,

As some of you may know, Yonik, Erik, Sami, Mark and I teamed up with
Marc Krellenstein to create a company to provide commercial
support (with SLAs), training, value-add components and services to
users of Lucene and Solr.  We have been relatively quiet up until now
as we prepare our
offerings, but I am now pleased to announce the official launch of
Lucid Imagination.  You can find us at http://www.lucidimagination.com/
and learn more about us at http://www.lucidimagination.com/About/.

We have also launched a beta search site dedicated to searching all
things in the Lucene ecosystem: Lucene, Solr, Tika, Mahout, Nutch,
Droids, etc.  It's powered, of course, by Lucene via Solr (we'll
provide details in a separate message later about our setup.)  You can
search the Lucene family of websites, wikis, mail archives and JIRA
issues all in one place.
To try it out, browse to http://www.lucidimagination.com/search/.

Any and all feedback is welcome at [hidden email].

Thanks,
Grant

--------------------------
Grant Ingersoll
http://www.lucidimagination.com/

Re: [ANN] Lucid Imagination

Yonik Seeley
FYI, I followed up on solr-user:
http://www.lucidimagination.com/search/document/b976b523afbc61d5/ann_lucid_imagination

First Link!

Re: [ANN] Lucid Imagination

Glen Newton
Congrats & good-luck on this new endeavour!

-Glen  :-)

--

-