ANN: Luke 0.7 released

Andrzej Białecki-2
Hi all,

I'm happy to announce that a new version of Luke - the Lucene Index
Toolbox - is now available. As usually, you can get it from:

    http://www.getopt.org/luke

Highlights of this release:

* support for Lucene 2.1.0 release and earlier
* pagination of search results
* support for many new Field flags
* new plugin for term analysis (contributed by Mark Harwood)
* many other usability and functionality improvements.

Have fun!

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><

Re: ANN: Luke 0.7 released

Erick Erickson
Excellent! I'll be getting this first thing in the morning...

For a guy who's "really busy at his day job" you sure turned this around
quickly!

Erick

On 2/21/07, Andrzej Bialecki <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm happy to announce that a new version of Luke - the Lucene Index
> Toolbox - is now available. As usually, you can get it from:
>
>     http://www.getopt.org/luke
>
> Highlights of this release:
>
> * support for Lucene 2.1.0 release and earlier
> * pagination of search results
> * support for many new Field flags
> * new plugin for term analysis (contributed by Mark Harwood)
> * many other usability and functionality improvements.
>
> Have fun!
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Andrzej Bialecki     <><
> http://www.sigram.com  Contact: info at sigram dot com

Re: ANN: Luke 0.7 released

Supriya Kumar Shyamal
Its really Great to have the tool compatible with Lucene 2.1.

It saves lot of energy.

Thanks once again.
supriya