[ANNOUNCE] Apache Hadoop 2.10.1 release

Masatake Iwasaki
Hi all,

I am happy to announce that the Apache Hadoop 2.10.1 has been released.

Apache Hadoop 2.10.1 is the second release in the Apache Hadoop 2.10 line.
You can download the release from the Download page [1].
The release details, including links to list of major features,
release notes, and changelog, are on the 2.10.1 announcement page [2].

[1] https://hadoop.apache.org/releases.html
[2] https://hadoop.apache.org/release/2.10.1.html

Thanks,
Masatake Iwasaki

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Hadoop 2.10.1 release

Masatake Iwasaki
Hi all,

It was pointed out that the
https://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r2.10.1/index.html
contains old contents due to missing updates on my creation of the RC.
# Thanks, Jonathan Hung.

I would like to leave it as is since the docs are part of signed artifacts.
Other pages including RELEASENOTES and CHANGES have valid contents.

Thanks,
Masatake Iwasaki