The Lucene PMC is pleased to announce the release of Apache Solr 7.7.0
Solr is the popular, blazing fast, open source NoSQL search platform from
the Apache Lucene project. Its major features include powerful full-text
search, hit highlighting, faceted search, dynamic clustering, database
integration, rich document (e.g., Word, PDF) handling, and geospatial
search. Solr is highly scalable, providing fault tolerant distributed
search and indexing, and powers the search and navigation features of many
of the world's largest internet sites.
* URI Too Long with large streaming expressions in SolrJ.
* A failure while reloading a SolrCore can result in the SolrCore not
* Spellcheck parameters not working in new UI.
* New Admin UI Query does not URL-encode the query produced in the URL
* Rule-base Authorization plugin skips authorization if querying node
does not have collection replica.
* Solr installer fails on SuSE linux.
* Fix incorrect SOLR_SSL_KEYSTORE_TYPE variable in solr start script.
* JSON 'terms' Faceting now supports a 'prelim_sort' option to use when
initially selecting the top ranking buckets, prior to the final 'sort'
option used after refinement.
* Add a login page to Admin UI, with initial support for Basic Auth and
* New Node-level health check handler at /admin/info/healthcheck and
/node/health paths that checks if the node is live, connected to zookeeper
and not shutdown.
* It is now possible to configure a host whitelist for distributed search.
Note: The Apache Software Foundation uses an extensive mirroring network
for distributing releases. It is possible that the mirror you are using may
not have replicated the release yet. If that is the case, please try
another mirror. This also goes for Maven access.