The Lucene PMC is pleased to announce the release of Apache Solr 7.7.2.
Solr is the popular, blazing fast, open source NoSQL search platform from the Apache Lucene project. Its major features include powerful full-text search, hit highlighting, faceted search, dynamic clustering, database integration, rich document handling, and geospatial search. Solr is highly scalable, providing fault tolerant distributed search and indexing, and powers the search and navigation features of many of the world's largest internet sites.
* High CPU usage in Solr due to Java 8 bug (SOLR–13349)
* Multiplicative query boost sometimes not applied (SOLR–13126)
* InPlace update fail if schema has required field (SOLR–11876)
* Admin UI inaccessible with RuleBasedAuthorizationPlugin (SOLR–13344)
* MetricsHistoryHandler does not work with BasicAuth (SOLR–12860)
* ByteArrayUtf8CharSequence cannot be cast to String (SOLR–13285)
Note: The Apache Software Foundation uses an extensive mirroring network for distributing releases. It is possible that the mirror you are using may not have replicated the release yet. If that is the case, please try another mirror. This also applies to Maven access.