[ANNOUNCE] New Nutch committer and PMC - Omkar Reddy

[ANNOUNCE] New Nutch committer and PMC - Omkar Reddy

Sebastian Nagel
Dear all,

it is my pleasure to announce that Omkar Reddy has joined us
as a committer and member of the Nutch PMC. Omkar has worked
on upgrading Nutch to use the new MapReduce API as part of his
Google Summer of Code project last year.

Thanks, Omkar, and congratulations on your new role within the
Apache Nutch community! And thanks for your contributions and
efforts so far, hope to see more!

Welcome on board!

Sebastian
(on behalf of the Nutch PMC)