[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Tilman Hausherr as Tika PMC member and committer

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Tilman Hausherr as Tika PMC member and committer

Tim Allison
All,

The Tika PMC has elected to add Tilman Hausherr to our ranks.  Tilman,
please feel free to introduce yourself, and welcome aboard!

Cheers,

         Tim

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Tilman Hausherr as Tika PMC member and committer

Tilman Hausherr
Am 04.10.2019 um 16:19 schrieb Tim Allison:
> All,
>
> The Tika PMC has elected to add Tilman Hausherr to our ranks.  Tilman,
> please feel free to introduce yourself, and welcome aboard!
>
> Cheers,
>
>           Tim

Hello everybody,

Thanks for the honor. A bit about me: I'm from Germany (coincidentally,
yesterday was our national holiday, 29 years of reunification), I'm 50+
years old, studied CS at TU Berlin, still living in Berlin, and now
working at an IT company where my main job is document capture /
classification / processing for our clients. I have known tika mostly
from the PDFBox issues. Because I know next to nothing about the tika
code I'll probably focus on refactoring / build issues (e.g. version
updates) / documentation.

Best regards

Tilman Hausherr

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Tilman Hausherr as Tika PMC member and committer

Oleg Tikhonov-2
Welcome a board Tilman!!!

Best regards,
Oleg

On Fri, Oct 4, 2019 at 5:37 PM Tilman Hausherr <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Am 04.10.2019 um 16:19 schrieb Tim Allison:
> > All,
> >
> > The Tika PMC has elected to add Tilman Hausherr to our ranks.  Tilman,
> > please feel free to introduce yourself, and welcome aboard!
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> >           Tim
>
> Hello everybody,
>
> Thanks for the honor. A bit about me: I'm from Germany (coincidentally,
> yesterday was our national holiday, 29 years of reunification), I'm 50+
> years old, studied CS at TU Berlin, still living in Berlin, and now
> working at an IT company where my main job is document capture /
> classification / processing for our clients. I have known tika mostly
> from the PDFBox issues. Because I know next to nothing about the tika
> code I'll probably focus on refactoring / build issues (e.g. version
> updates) / documentation.
>
> Best regards
>
> Tilman Hausherr

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Tilman Hausherr as Tika PMC member and committer

Ken Krugler
Hi Tilman,

Congratulations, and welcome!

— Ken

> On Oct 4, 2019, at 7:19 AM, Tim Allison <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> All,
>
> The Tika PMC has elected to add Tilman Hausherr to our ranks.  Tilman,
> please feel free to introduce yourself, and welcome aboard!
>
> Cheers,
>
>         Tim

Ken Krugler
http://www.scaleunlimited.com
custom big data solutions & training
Hadoop, Cascading, Cassandra & Solr

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Tilman Hausherr as Tika PMC member and committer

Luís Filipe Nassif
Welcome, Tilman!