[ANNOUNCE] Wiki editing change

sarowe
The wiki at http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/ has come under attack by spammers more frequently of late, so the PMC has decided to lock it down in an attempt to reduce the work involved in tracking and removing spam.

From now on, only people who appear on http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/ContributorsGroup will be able to create/modify/delete wiki pages.

Please request either on the [hidden email] or on [hidden email] to have your wiki username added to the ContributorsGroup page - this is a one-time step.

Steve

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Wiki editing change

Simon Willnauer-4
On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 4:16 AM, Steve Rowe <[hidden email]> wrote:
> The wiki at http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/ has come under attack by spammers more frequently of late, so the PMC has decided to lock it down in an attempt to reduce the work involved in tracking and removing spam.
>
> From now on, only people who appear on http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/ContributorsGroup will be able to create/modify/delete wiki pages.
>
> Please request either on the [hidden email] or on [hidden email] to have your wiki username added to the ContributorsGroup page - this is a one-time step.

please add me to the list "simonwillnauer"

simon

> Steve

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Wiki editing change

Jack Krupansky-2
Please add JackKrupansky. Thanks.

-- Jack Krupansky

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Wiki editing change

Erick Erickson
Please add JackKrupansky. Thanks
added to contributors group, Lucene and Solr

-----Original Message----- From: Steve Rowe
Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2013 11:16 PM
To: [hidden email] ; [hidden email]

From now on, only people who appear on http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/ContributorsGroup will be able to create/modify/delete wiki pages.

Please request either on the [hidden email] or on [hidden email] to have your wiki username added to the ContributorsGroup page - this is a one-time step.

Steve

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Wiki editing change

Erik Hatcher-4
Please add me: ErikHatcher

Thanks, Steve and others, for combating this spam issue.

        Erik

On Mar 24, 2013, at 23:16 , Steve Rowe wrote:

> The wiki at http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/ has come under attack by spammers more frequently of late, so the PMC has decided to lock it down in an attempt to reduce the work involved in tracking and removing spam.
>
> From now on, only people who appear on http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/ContributorsGroup will be able to create/modify/delete wiki pages.
>
> Please request either on the [hidden email] or on [hidden email] to have your wiki username added to the ContributorsGroup page - this is a one-time step.
>
> Steve

RE: [ANNOUNCE] Wiki editing change

Uwe Schindler
I am on the AdminGroup of Lucene, but not in Solr. Can we make this consistent? I think I am in both projects allowed to contribute, but want to be sure.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de

On Mar 25, 2013, at 1:58 PM, Erik Hatcher <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Please add me: ErikHatcher

Added to solr and lucene AdminGroup.

On Mar 25, 2013, at 2:02 PM, "Uwe Schindler" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am on the AdminGroup of Lucene, but not in Solr. Can we make this consistent? I think I am in both projects allowed to contribute, but want to be sure.

Added to solr AdminGroup.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Wiki editing change

Ryan McKinley
please add me too: