AW: Nutch Training Seminar

Girish Redekar
Hi Dennis -

Not sure if I'm too late, but I'm extremely to join the seminar too. I'm
particularly interested in understanding how to customize the Nutch scoring.

Apologies upfront for a naive doubt - how/where/where would such a seminar
be held (this is my first day with this mailing list).

Thanks,
Girish

Re: Nutch Training Seminar

Lukáš Vlček
Hi,
Did you already decide how you are going to do the training from the
technology point of view? If it si going to be just online live streaming
will there be a chance (will we bw allowed) to record it onto local HD for
later personal reitaration?

Regards,
Lukas

http://blog.lukas-vlcek.com/

Re: Nutch Training Seminar

neil_rosewarm
Yes, No issues

Please advise

Thanks

http://blog.lukas-vlcek.com/

Re: AW: Nutch Training Seminar

Dennis Kubes-2
Hi Guys,

Haven't decided where or when for the seminar yet.  Been pretty busy
finishing up a few different projects.  Good news is as of today those
are finished and now I will have more time to finish this up along with
helping to get Nutch 1.0 released.  Sorry this is taking so long to put
together.

Dennis

Girish Redekar wrote:

> Hi Dennis -
>
> Not sure if I'm too late, but I'm extremely to join the seminar too. I'm
> particularly interested in understanding how to customize the Nutch scoring.
>
> Apologies upfront for a naive doubt - how/where/where would such a seminar
> be held (this is my first day with this mailing list).
>
> Thanks,
> Girish

Re: AW: Nutch Training Seminar

brainstorm-2-2
Hi Dennis !

Now that Nutch 1.0 is up and kicking, what's the status of the seminar
? I'm eagerly looking forward to it :)

Regards,
Roman