About field-specific analyzer

shjiang
I don't understand how solr make field-specific analysis possible .In
the source code ,they didn't use the PerFieldAnalyzerWrapper class.Can
any one tell me something about that?

Re: About field-specific analyzer

Erik Hatcher

On Mar 16, 2007, at 5:17 AM, shjiang wrote:
> I don't understand how solr make field-specific analysis possible .In
> the source code ,they didn't use the PerFieldAnalyzerWrapper class.Can
> any one tell me something about that?

It's configured through schema.xml.    Solr has a fairly
sophisticated extension of the analysis process above and beyond
Lucene's own API.   Look in the org.apache.solr.analysis package if
you're digging into the code.

        Erik