Adding multiple documents to the server at once.

Adding multiple documents to the server at once.

Erik Holstad
Hi!
I'm trying to add multiple documents to the server at the same time,
and it works fine when I know how many I want to add, cause than I
can create that man SolrInputDocuments to store them in.

But if I don't know the total number in advance, is there a good way
of doing this, since reusing one document only gives me the last insert.

Regards Erik

Re: Adding multiple documents to the server at once.

Erik Holstad
Never mind :)