Adding new class to nutch

Tranquil
Hi,

i'm interested in adding a new class on my own to nutch, to allow a few
config needed to our application (such as reading config file, etc.)
i've written a new java class called: LabConf.java and placed it in the
$NUTCH_HOME/src/java/org/apache/nutch/util dir.

after running ant i didnt see any messages indicating that this code was
added to the project.
can anyone tell me where i need to tell nutch to regard to this new class?

thanks

Eyal Edri

Re: Adding new class to nutch

Doğacan Güney-3
Hi,

On 10/29/07, eyal edri <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i'm interested in adding a new class on my own to nutch, to allow a few
> config needed to our application (such as reading config file, etc.)
> i've written a new java class called: LabConf.java and placed it in the
> $NUTCH_HOME/src/java/org/apache/nutch/util dir.
>
> after running ant i didnt see any messages indicating that this code was
> added to the project.
> can anyone tell me where i need to tell nutch to regard to this new class?

New class should be added. By default, ant compiles everything under
src/java/org/apache/nutch.

Doğacan Güney

Re: Adding new class to nutch

Tranquil