Additional fields

Tonal Web Design - Stijn
How would I add an additional field like "author:" that can be searched by.

Tonal web design and hosting
http://tonalweb.com
eCommerce development & marketing

Re: [Nutch-general] Additional fields

Otis Gospodnetic-2-2
Easy with emailing both lists there, cowboy.  We all have plenty of email to wade through every day/night already.

Look at index-more plugin - src/plugin/index-more/src/java/org/apache/nutch/indexer/more/MoreIndexingFilter.java

Otis