Analyser doubt in solr

rekhadharshana
Hi to all,

I am using solr for searching in my application.
my problem  is ,
 for example if i want to serach

     "what is java?" means ,

The highly matched result from solr should come (ie java based result ,which should be a lose search ) .what kind of ANALYSER i have to use and how to configure the analyser in solr .

Iam waiting for the reply

with regards,
T.Rekha.

Re: Analyser doubt in solr

hossman

I'm not really sure that i understand your question at all ... it seems
like maybe you are asking about natural language type problems (ie:
question answering) but i'm not really sure.  there are "question
answering" type features provided by Solr, but off the top of my head you
might have some success using a StopFilter that ignores all "question"
type works (who, what, where, how, is, are, many, can, etc...) to see if
that help distill the queries down to just the interesting terms.

: Hi to all,
:
: I am using solr for searching in my application.
: my problem  is ,
:  for example if i want to serach
:
:      "what is java?" means ,
:
: The highly matched result from solr should come (ie java based result ,which
: should be a lose search ) .what kind of ANALYSER i have to use and how to
: configure the analyser in solr .
:
:
: Iam waiting for the reply