Apache Solr HTTP health endpoint for blackbox_exporter probings

Apache Solr HTTP health endpoint for blackbox_exporter probings

Daniel Trüssel
Hey

With DuckDuckGo I found no HTTP health endpoint for Solr.

I use https://github.com/prometheus/blackbox_exporter to probe our apps.
JMX_exporter is not an option, I need to use blackbox.

Please point me in the right direction.

kind regards

Daniel

Re: Apache Solr HTTP health endpoint for blackbox_exporter probings

Jan Høydahl / Cominvent
http://localhost:8983/solr/admin/info/health

Jan

On 23.01.20 11:55, Jan Høydahl wrote:
> http://localhost:8983/solr/admin/info/health

On our VMs this endpoint not exists.

How to enabled this?

kind regards

Daniel

Re: Apache Solr HTTP health endpoint for blackbox_exporter probings

Edward Ribeiro
The healthcheck Jan showed is only available in SolrCloud mode.

Edward

On 30.01.20 18:28, Edward Ribeiro wrote:
> The healthcheck Jan showed is only available in SolrCloud mode.
any alternative for non SolrCloud users?