ApacheCon NA 2015 in Austin, Texas

Uwe Schindler-2
Dear Apache Lucene/Solr enthusiast,

In just a few weeks, we'll be holding ApacheCon in Austin, Texas, and we'd love to have you in attendance. You can save $300 on admission by registering NOW, since the early bird price ends on the 21st.

Register at http://s.apache.org/acna2015-reg

ApacheCon this year celebrates the 20th birthday of the Apache HTTP Server, and we'll have Brian Behlendorf, who started this whole thing, keynoting for us, and you'll have a chance to meet some of the original Apache Group, who will be there to celebrate with us.

We also have talks about Apache Lucene and Apache Solr in 7 tracks of great talks, as well as BOFs, the Apache BarCamp, project-specific hack events, and evening events where you can deepen your connection with the larger Apache community. See the full schedule at http://apacheconna2015.sched.org/

And if you have any questions, comments, or just want to hang out with us before and during the event, follow us on Twitter - @apachecon - or drop by #apachecon on the Freenode IRC network.

Hope to see you in Austin!

-----
Uwe Schindler