ApacheCon in Amsterdam

Marc Boucher-4
I was wondering if anyone is going to ApacheCon (http://www.eu.apachecon.com)
in May as they have a full day's workshop on Lucene and will other sessions
on Nutch, Hadoop and Solr?

Marc Boucher
Personal Blog: http://www.nano2sol.com

Re: ApacheCon in Amsterdam

Doug Cutting
I will probably be there.

Doug

Marc Boucher wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone is going to ApacheCon
> (http://www.eu.apachecon.com)
> in May as they have a full day's workshop on Lucene and will other sessions
> on Nutch, Hadoop and Solr?
>
> Marc Boucher

Re: ApacheCon in Amsterdam

Mathias Herberts
I will attend too.

Mathias.

Re: ApacheCon in Amsterdam

Marc Boucher-4
I look forward to meeting everyone.

Marc

Personal Blog: http://www.nano2sol.com

Re: ApacheCon in Amsterdam

Grant Ingersoll-2
Hi Marc,

Shameless self promotion here, but I am giving the Lucene tutorial
and would encourage anyone interested in more details on the workings
of Lucene to sign up!  Details are available at http://
lucene.grantingersoll.com/apachecon-europe-2007-talk-and-tutorial-
information/

I am looking forward to finally meeting some of the core people in
the Lucene family.

-Grant

On Mar 20, 2007, at 1:41 PM, Doug Cutting wrote:

> I will probably be there.
>
> Doug
>
> Marc Boucher wrote:
>> I was wondering if anyone is going to ApacheCon (http://
>> www.eu.apachecon.com)
>> in May as they have a full day's workshop on Lucene and will other
>> sessions
>> on Nutch, Hadoop and Solr?
>> Marc Boucher

--------------------------
Grant Ingersoll
Center for Natural Language Processing
http://www.cnlp.org

LuceneFAQ

Re: ApacheCon in Amsterdam

tomwhite
I will be there too.

Tom

On 22/03/07, Grant Ingersoll <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Marc,
>
> Shameless self promotion here, but I am giving the Lucene tutorial
> and would encourage anyone interested in more details on the workings
> of Lucene to sign up!  Details are available at http://
> lucene.grantingersoll.com/apachecon-europe-2007-talk-and-tutorial-
> information/
>
> I am looking forward to finally meeting some of the core people in
> the Lucene family.
>
> -Grant
>

> On Mar 20, 2007, at 1:41 PM, Doug Cutting wrote:
>
> > I will probably be there.
> >
> > Doug
> >
> > Marc Boucher wrote:
> >> I was wondering if anyone is going to ApacheCon (http://
> >> www.eu.apachecon.com)
> >> in May as they have a full day's workshop on Lucene and will other
> >> sessions
> >> on Nutch, Hadoop and Solr?
> >> Marc Boucher
>
> --------------------------
> Grant Ingersoll
> Center for Natural Language Processing
> http://www.cnlp.org
>
> Read the Lucene Java FAQ at http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-lucene/
> LuceneFAQ

Re: ApacheCon in Amsterdam

Doug Cutting
Tom White wrote:
> I will be there too.

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend after all.  The new baby in the
house won't let me!

Doug