Best practices in Solr Schema Design

insaneyogi3008
Hello everybody,

I am trying to port data from a PostGRESql database instance onto Solr , I am getting flummoxed in coming up with an efficient schema design . Could somebody give me general pointers in how I can go about achieving this ?

With Regards
Sri

Re: Best practices in Solr Schema Design

Shalin Shekhar Mangar
Sri, please post your questions to solr-user list. This list is for Solr's
internal development discussions only.

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 2:35 AM, insaneyogi3008 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> I am trying to port data from a PostGRESql database instance onto Solr , I
> am getting flummoxed in coming up with an efficient schema design . Could
> somebody give me general pointers in how I can go about achieving this ?
>
> With Regards
> Sri

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.