Blank result page

balachanthar

HI

I have some problem with nutch result sometimes it gives me blank page
without any error but when I see the log file I got some error. I don't
understand how to solve it I tried all the ways up to my extend. So I
thought of asking you.

I am using fedora 6 + tomcat5 + jre6+ nutch-0.8.1

here is the error in the log file (but no error in the browser just a blank
page).

ERROR [jsp] - Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception
java.lang.NullPointerException
  at org.apache.nutch.analysis

.CommonGrams$Filter.peekNext(CommonGrams.java:116)
  at org.apache.nutch.analysis.CommonGrams$Filter.next (CommonGrams.java
:89)
  at
org.apache.nutch.summary.basic.BasicSummarizer.getTokens(BasicSummarizer.jav
a:361)
  at
org.apache.nutch.summary.basic.BasicSummarizer.getSummary(BasicSummarizer.ja
va:132)
  at org.apache.nutch.searcher.FetchedSegments.getSummary
(FetchedSegments.java:159)
  at
org.apache.nutch.searcher.FetchedSegments$SummaryThread.run(FetchedSegments.
java:176)

waiting for your valuable suggestion and solutions.

sorry for taking your time.

Thank you for reading this mail.

balachanthar.