BlobRepository "runtme.lib.size"

Tim Swetland
I believe I found an issue in org.apache.solr.core.BlobRepository. Not sure
if it's been reported already or not, but the MAX_JAR_SIZE system property
on line 63 is looking for a "runtme.lib.size" system property. I assume
that should be runtime.lib.size, though feel free to correct me if I'm
wrong.

Thanks,
Tim

Re: BlobRepository "runtme.lib.size"

Erick Erickson
Thanks for pointing this out, I raised a JIRA for it:

Best,
Erick