Breaking change in webapp?

sseveran
Hey,
        I have an index that I am trying to search using the webapp. I am
using the current trunk. When I run a search I get the following message,

HTTP Status 404 - no segments* file found: files:

type Status report

message no segments* file found: files:

description The requested resource (no segments* file found: files:) is not
available.
Apache Tomcat/5.5.20

The message I think refers to a Lucene issue:

http://www.mail-archive.com/java-dev@.../msg09044.html

I am not really sure what to do to fix it. I have not really delved into
lucene itself yet. Is there a different directory structure that I need to
have for the index now?

BTW, my searcher.dir is G:\NutchDeployment\crawl which is the same thing
that I used for 0.8.1. Any ideas? Thanks,

Steve