Brochure for Nutch

Peter Landolt
Hello,

We tried to introduce Nutch at a telecommunication company in Switzerland
as search engine of their future main search solution. As they were also
proofing
commercial products we needed to offer them a brochure to make sure they
understand Nutch as a product with its features, references, etc. This
document
was mainly created to advise the credability of  Nutch. Attached please
find the
document.

Now we would like you to proof and improve the document to publish it on
the web.

Thanks for your feedback and best regards,
Peter

R.Ø.S.A.
Identity: Peter Landolt
E-Mail: [hidden email]
Task: Project Manager

R.Ø.S.A. Creation. Technology. Intelligence. AG
Seefeldstrasse 231, 8008 Zurich, Switzerland
Fon: +41 (0)44 389 63 33
Fax: +41 (0)44 389 63 30

Re: Brochure for Nutch

Stefan Neufeind
Peter Landolt wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We tried to introduce Nutch at a telecommunication company in Switzerland
> as search engine of their future main search solution. As they were also
> proofing
> commercial products we needed to offer them a brochure to make sure they
> understand Nutch as a product with its features, references, etc. This
> document
> was mainly created to advise the credability of  Nutch. Attached please
> find the
> document.
>
> Now we would like you to proof and improve the document to publish it on
> the web.

Could you put it on some webspace? The document did not get through.

Regards,
 Stefan

Re: Brochure for Nutch

Doug Cutting
The wiki would be a good place for this.

Doug