Build problems (sorry for the second double-post)

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Build problems (sorry for the second double-post)

Erick Erickson
Sorry, sent the original to the old dev list. Shows you how long it's been since I originated a mail....

It's been several weeks since I built Solr, so I removed all the trunk code, did a checkout and tried an ant build.  The build starts out by giving a bunch of annoying warnings about not being able to find c:\ant\lib\xbean.jar, xerxedImpl.jar, serializer.jar and others (Yes, some of us are forever destined to work on windows boxes). I'm also getting some test failures....

I know there have been eMails flying back and forth about Maven etc. but haven't paid much attention.

I can start tracking these down but wanted to know what's expected. The "how to contribute" page might need to be updated, which I'll do if that's what should be done.

And my mac starts out the build by not being able to find some hsqldb jars, but at least the tests succeed there.

All of these are very possibly issues with half-baked machine setups, which is the first thing I'll check this afternoon. Mostly I wanted to know if:
1> These are experienced by someone else
2> I should have paid more attention to the Maven emails and that's the preferred way of doing things now.
3> whether the Wiki is just really out of date and I should update it as I work through the issues.

Under any circumstances, the "how to contribute" page on the wiki doesn't have any prerequisites, which may be way more important on windows boxes than Macs...

Erick
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Build problems (sorry for the second double-post)

Robert Muir
On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 1:13 PM, Erick Erickson <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Sorry, sent the original to the old dev list. Shows you how long it's been
> since I originated a mail....
> It's been several weeks since I built Solr, so I removed all the trunk code,
> did a checkout and tried an ant build.  The build starts out by giving a
> bunch of annoying warnings about not being able to find
> c:\ant\lib\xbean.jar, xerxedImpl.jar, serializer.jar and others (Yes, some
> of us are forever destined to work on windows boxes).

these might be warnings somehow related to ant's classpath. i think i
get these... what version of ant by the way?

I'm also getting some
> test failures....

which ones? can you provide the information it gives you back,
specifically the 'reproduce-with' command line?????

> I know there have been eMails flying back and forth about Maven etc. but
> haven't paid much attention.

wait, are you using ant, or maven?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: Build problems (sorry for the second double-post)

Uwe Schindler
> > Sorry, sent the original to the old dev list. Shows you how long it's
> > been since I originated a mail....
> > It's been several weeks since I built Solr, so I removed all the trunk
> > code, did a checkout and tried an ant build.  The build starts out by
> > giving a bunch of annoying warnings about not being able to find
> > c:\ant\lib\xbean.jar, xerxedImpl.jar, serializer.jar and others (Yes,
> > some of us are forever destined to work on windows boxes).
>
> these might be warnings somehow related to ant's classpath. i think i get
> these... what version of ant by the way?

These warning dont indicate that anything is broken, it happens on ant 1.7.0 and ant 1.7.1, if you have multiple lib folder in ~/.ant/lib and/or you specified a folder with -lib to command line. This is an ant bug, not sure where it comes from, but it tries to build a path from a jar file names from one folder together with the name of other folder and adds it to classpath, producing incorrect path/file combinations. Javac complains simply about those incorrect entries. This breaks nothing.

On Lucene's Hudson builds (its FreeBSD) we have exactly the same problem since we have a ~/.ant/lib on the machine. But it works fine, so need to react on it :-)




---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Build problems (sorry for the second double-post)

Erick Erickson
In reply to this post by Robert Muir
Uwe:
Thanks, I'll update the "how to contribute" page with your comments.

Robert:

I'm using ant. I could have been clearer about that. There is no mention of maven at all on the "how to contribute" page, and I'm playing the "naive user" role here because it's a natural role for me....

I've attached the test results for your perusal, we'll see if it comes through, but here are the lines in isolation:


I couldn't find any convenient reproduce-with for a bunch of the ones that involved failing to remove files, there were only a couple of 

Not sure this one matters

    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.solr.client.solrj.response.TestSpellCheckResponse
    [junit] Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 1.346 sec
    [junit] 

    [junit] ------------- Standard Error -----------------
    [junit] !!!! WARNING: best effort to remove C:\apache_trunk\trunk\solr\build\test-results\temp\6\solrtest-TestSpellCheckResponse-1288644520922\spellchecker\_4.cfs FAILED !!!!!
    [junit] !!!! WARNING: best effort to remove C:\apache_trunk\trunk\solr\build\test-results\temp\6\solrtest-TestSpellCheckResponse-1288644520922\spellchecker FAILED !!!!!
    [junit] !!!! WARNING: best effort to remove C:\apache_trunk\trunk\solr\build\test-results\temp\6\solrtest-TestSpellCheckResponse-1288644520922 FAILED !!!!!
    [junit] ------------- ---------------- ---------------

*************************************
This looks more promising:
    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.solr.cloud.CloudStateUpdateTest
    [junit] Testcase: testCoreRegistration(org.apache.solr.cloud.CloudStateUpdateTest): FAILED
    [junit] 
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: 
    [junit] at org.apache.solr.cloud.CloudStateUpdateTest.testCoreRegistration(CloudStateUpdateTest.java:170)
    [junit] at org.apache.lucene.util.LuceneTestCase$LuceneTestCaseRunner.runChild(LuceneTestCase.java:878)
    [junit] at org.apache.lucene.util.LuceneTestCase$LuceneTestCaseRunner.runChild(LuceneTestCase.java:844)
    [junit] 
    [junit] 
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 18.658 sec
    [junit] 
    [junit] ------------- Standard Output ---------------
    [junit] NOTE: reproduce with: ant test -Dtestcase=CloudStateUpdateTest -Dtestmethod=testCoreRegistration -Dtests.seed=8414607260542763597:-837217266387524861
    [junit] NOTE: test params are: codec=Pulsing(freqCutoff=10), locale=no_NO_NY, timezone=Europe/Berlin
    [junit] ------------- ---------------- ---------------
    [junit] ------------- Standard Error -----------------
NOTE: all tests run in this JVM:
    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.solr.handler.TestCSVLoader
    [junit] Tests run: 4, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 3.944 sec
    [junit] 
    [junit] [OutputWriterTest, TestGroupingSearch, SnowballPorterFilterFactoryTest, TestCJKTokenizerFactory, TestFinnishLightStemFilterFactory, TestGreekStemFilterFactory, TestLuceneMatchVersion, TestPhoneticFilterFactory, TestRussianLightStemFilterFactory, TestThaiWordFilterFactory, LargeVolumeBinaryJettyTest, SolrExampleStreamingTest, TestSpellCheckResponse, CloudStateUpdateTest]
    [junit] ------------- ---------------- ---------------
    [junit] TEST org.apache.solr.cloud.CloudStateUpdateTest FAILED
    [junit] 
******************


    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.solr.velocity.VelocityResponseWriterTest
    [junit] Testcase: testTemplateName(org.apache.solr.velocity.VelocityResponseWriterTest): Caused an ERROR
    [junit] org.apache.log4j.Logger.setAdditivity(Z)V
    [junit] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.log4j.Logger.setAdditivity(Z)V
    [junit] at org.apache.velocity.runtime.log.Log4JLogChute.initAppender(Log4JLogChute.java:126)
    [junit] at org.apache.velocity.runtime.log.Log4JLogChute.init(Log4JLogChute.java:85)
    [junit] at org.apache.velocity.runtime.log.LogManager.createLogChute(LogManager.java:157)
    [junit] at org.apache.velocity.runtime.log.LogManager.updateLog(LogManager.java:255)
    [junit] at org.apache.velocity.runtime.RuntimeInstance.initializeLog(RuntimeInstance.java:795)
    [junit] at org.apache.velocity.runtime.RuntimeInstance.init(RuntimeInstance.java:250)
    [junit] at org.apache.velocity.app.VelocityEngine.init(VelocityEngine.java:107)
    [junit] at org.apache.solr.response.VelocityResponseWriter.getEngine(VelocityResponseWriter.java:131)
    [junit] at org.apache.solr.response.VelocityResponseWriter.write(VelocityResponseWriter.java:39)
    [junit] at org.apache.solr.velocity.VelocityResponseWriterTest.testTemplateName(VelocityResponseWriterTest.java:22)
    [junit] at org.apache.lucene.util.LuceneTestCase$LuceneTestCaseRunner.runChild(LuceneTestCase.java:878)
    [junit] at org.apache.lucene.util.LuceneTestCase$LuceneTestCaseRunner.runChild(LuceneTestCase.java:844)
    [junit] 
    [junit] 
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 1.806 sec
    [junit] 
    [junit] ------------- Standard Output ---------------
    [junit] NOTE: reproduce with: ant test -Dtestcase=VelocityResponseWriterTest -Dtestmethod=testTemplateName -Dtests.seed=-7858291185417490026:1327292293616658865
    [junit] NOTE: test params are: codec=MockSep, locale=es_ES, timezone=Europe/Madrid
    [junit] ------------- ---------------- ---------------
    [junit] ------------- Standard Error -----------------
    [junit] NOTE: all tests run in this JVM:
    [junit] [ConvertedLegacyTest, TestPluginEnable, TestArabicFilters, TestCollationKeyFilterFactory, TestFrenchLightStemFilterFactory, TestHindiFilters, TestMappingCharFilterFactory, TestPorterStemFilterFactory, TestShingleFilterFactory, TestTrimFilterFactory, SolrExceptionTest, LargeVolumeEmbeddedTest, TestSolrProperties, ZkControllerTest, FileUtilsTest, TestArbitraryIndexDir, TestQuerySenderListener, AnalysisRequestHandlerTest, TestCSVLoader, TermsComponentTest, JSONWriterTest, CopyFieldTest, TestBinaryField, TestExtendedDismaxParser, TestSolrQueryParser, FileBasedSpellCheckerTest, UpdateRequestProcessorFactoryTest, VelocityResponseWriterTest]
    [junit] ------------- ---------------- ---------------

*********************************
    [junit] 
    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.solr.handler.TestReplicationHandler
    [junit] Tests run: 7, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 46.863 sec
    [junit] 
    [junit] ------------- Standard Error -----------------
    [junit] 01/11/2010 06:48:51 ? org.apache.solr.handler.SnapPuller fetchLatestIndex
    [junit] SEVERE: Master at: http://localhost:51343/solr/replication is not available. Index fetch failed. Exception: Connection refused: connect
    [junit] 01/11/2010 06:49:13 ? org.apache.solr.handler.SnapPuller fetchLatestIndex
    [junit] SEVERE: Master at: http://localhost:51678/solr/replication is not available. Index fetch failed. Exception: Connection refused: connect
    [junit] 01/11/2010 06:49:19 ? org.apache.solr.handler.SnapPuller fetchLatestIndex
    [junit] SEVERE: Master at: http://localhost:51701/solr/replication is not available. Index fetch failed. Exception: Connection refused: connect
    [junit] ------------- ---------------- ---------------
    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.solr.schema.BadIndexSchemaTest
    [junit] Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.884 sec


*************************
    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.solr.handler.component.DebugComponentTest
    [junit] Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 2.399 sec
    [junit] 
    [junit] ------------- Standard Error -----------------
    [junit] 11-01-2010 06:49:21 PM org.apache.solr.handler.SnapPuller fetchLatestIndex
    [junit] GRAVE: Master at: http://localhost:51763/solr/replication is not available. Index fetch failed. Exception: Connection refused: connect
    [junit] ------------- ---------------- ---------------
    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrRequestParserTest
    [junit] Tests run: 4, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 2.205 sec
    [junit] 

*******************
    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.solr.spelling.SpellCheckCollatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 1.486 sec
    [junit] 
    [junit] ------------- Standard Error -----------------
    [junit] !!!! WARNING: best effort to remove C:\apache_trunk\trunk\solr\build\test-results\temp\1\solrtest-SpellCheckCollatorTest-1288644571796\spellchecker1\_1.cfs FAILED !!!!!
    [junit] !!!! WARNING: best effort to remove C:\apache_trunk\trunk\solr\build\test-results\temp\1\solrtest-SpellCheckCollatorTest-1288644571796\spellchecker1 FAILED !!!!!
    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.solr.analysis.TestSynonymMap
    [junit] Tests run: 5, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.066 sec
    [junit] 
    [junit] !!!! WARNING: best effort to remove C:\apache_trunk\trunk\solr\build\test-results\temp\1\solrtest-SpellCheckCollatorTest-1288644571796 FAILED !!!!!
    [junit] ------------- ---------------- ---------------
    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.solr.util.DateMathParserTest
    [junit] Tests run: 7, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.144 sec
*************************88
    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.solr.handler.component.SpellCheckComponentTest
    [junit] Tests run: 8, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 1.623 sec
    [junit] 
    [junit] ------------- Standard Error -----------------
    [junit] !!!! WARNING: best effort to remove C:\apache_trunk\trunk\solr\build\test-results\temp\5\solrtest-SpellCheckComponentTest-1288644593607\spellchecker1\_4.cfs FAILED !!!!!
    [junit] !!!! WARNING: best effort to remove C:\apache_trunk\trunk\solr\build\test-results\temp\5\solrtest-SpellCheckComponentTest-1288644593607\spellchecker1 FAILED !!!!!
    [junit] !!!! WARNING: best effort to remove C:\apache_trunk\trunk\solr\build\test-results\temp\5\solrtest-SpellCheckComponentTest-1288644593607 FAILED !!!!!
    [junit] ------------- ---------------- ---------------
    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.solr.schema.PolyFieldTest
    [junit] Tests run: 4, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.594 sec



Erick

On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 3:15 PM, Robert Muir <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 1:13 PM, Erick Erickson <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Sorry, sent the original to the old dev list. Shows you how long it's been
> since I originated a mail....
> It's been several weeks since I built Solr, so I removed all the trunk code,
> did a checkout and tried an ant build.  The build starts out by giving a
> bunch of annoying warnings about not being able to find
> c:\ant\lib\xbean.jar, xerxedImpl.jar, serializer.jar and others (Yes, some
> of us are forever destined to work on windows boxes).

these might be warnings somehow related to ant's classpath. i think i
get these... what version of ant by the way?

I'm also getting some
> test failures....

which ones? can you provide the information it gives you back,
specifically the 'reproduce-with' command line?????

> I know there have been eMails flying back and forth about Maven etc. but
> haven't paid much attention.

wait, are you using ant, or maven?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]




---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

eoe.res (214K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Build problems (sorry for the second double-post)

Robert Muir
On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 7:29 PM, Erick Erickson <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Uwe:
> Thanks, I'll update the "how to contribute" page with your comments.
> Robert:
> I'm using ant. I could have been clearer about that. There is no mention of
> maven at all on the "how to contribute" page, and I'm playing the
> "naive user" role here because it's a natural role for me....

well, this is helpful, here is some explanation for each unique issue
you have (I have windows too, so some of it i see)

>     [junit] Testsuite:
> org.apache.solr.client.solrj.response.TestSpellCheckResponse
>     [junit] Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 1.346 sec
>     [junit]
>     [junit] ------------- Standard Error -----------------
>     [junit] !!!! WARNING: best effort to remove
> C:\apache_trunk\trunk\solr\build\test-results\temp\6\solrtest-TestSpellCheckResponse-1288644520922\spellchecker\_4.cfs
> FAILED !!!!!
>     [junit] !!!! WARNING: best effort to remove
> C:\apache_trunk\trunk\solr\build\test-results\temp\6\solrtest-TestSpellCheckResponse-1288644520922\spellchecker
> FAILED !!!!!
>     [junit] !!!! WARNING: best effort to remove
> C:\apache_trunk\trunk\solr\build\test-results\temp\6\solrtest-TestSpellCheckResponse-1288644520922
> FAILED !!!!!
>     [junit] ------------- ---------------- ---------------

This is just a warning, no test failed, only the "best effort to
remove the spellchecker index failed".

So, the problem here is
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-1877 (unclosed spellcheck
reader).

The solr base test classes (AbstractSolrTestCase, SolrTestCaseJ4)
check that they can remove their temporary directories completely...
on windows because the reader isn't closed, they can't do this, so
they emit these warnings.

In lucene, we have a similar check in LuceneTestCase, except the test
will actually fail, and it uses MockDirectoryWrapper so that the tests
always "act like they are on windows" regardless of the OS.

It might be a good idea to make a MockDirectoryWrapperFactory, and use
it for all Solr tests for these reasons (we can disable this pickiness
for the two solr tests, but at least it would be consistent on windows
and linux). Its also handy if you want to emulate things like
disk-full in tests...


> *************************************
> This looks more promising:
>     [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.solr.cloud.CloudStateUpdateTest
>     [junit] Testcase:
> testCoreRegistration(org.apache.solr.cloud.CloudStateUpdateTest): FAILED
>     [junit]
>     [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError:
>     [junit] at
> org.apache.solr.cloud.CloudStateUpdateTest.testCoreRegistration(CloudStateUpdateTest.java:170)

This is a real test failure, fails often in hudson too. This looks
like https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-2159

> ******************
>
>     [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.solr.velocity.VelocityResponseWriterTest
>     [junit] Testcase:
> testTemplateName(org.apache.solr.velocity.VelocityResponseWriterTest):
> Caused an ERROR
>     [junit] org.apache.log4j.Logger.setAdditivity(Z)V
>     [junit] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> org.apache.log4j.Logger.setAdditivity(Z)V


Hmm, are you sure you got a clean checkout? NoSuchMethod error is
wierd to see here, I don't see it.

Other people have seen this, and somehow fixed it... we should get to
the bottom of this/document whatever the fix is at least !

> *********************************
>     [junit]
>     [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.solr.handler.TestReplicationHandler
>     [junit] Tests run: 7, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 46.863 sec
>     [junit]
>     [junit] ------------- Standard Error -----------------
>     [junit] 01/11/2010 06:48:51 ? org.apache.solr.handler.SnapPuller
> fetchLatestIndex
>     [junit] SEVERE: Master at: http://localhost:51343/solr/replication is
> not available. Index fetch failed. Exception: Connection refused: connect


This is just a noisy/crazy test and it often logs scary/severe errors
for me. But as you see, it didnt fail.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Build problems (sorry for the second double-post)

Erick Erickson
Robert:

Thanks for the time you put into this. I'll make a clean checkout in the
morning and see if that one error goes away. I'll see if I can get to the 
bottom of some of these. After how everything "just worked" on my 
Mac, it's disconcerting to see these failures-that-aren't-failures on my
Windows box... and training oneself to ignore warnings is just asking
for trouble.....

Thanks again
Erick

On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 8:23 PM, Robert Muir <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 7:29 PM, Erick Erickson <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Uwe:
> Thanks, I'll update the "how to contribute" page with your comments.
> Robert:
> I'm using ant. I could have been clearer about that. There is no mention of
> maven at all on the "how to contribute" page, and I'm playing the
> "naive user" role here because it's a natural role for me....

well, this is helpful, here is some explanation for each unique issue
you have (I have windows too, so some of it i see)

>     [junit] Testsuite:
> org.apache.solr.client.solrj.response.TestSpellCheckResponse
>     [junit] Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 1.346 sec
>     [junit]
>     [junit] ------------- Standard Error -----------------
>     [junit] !!!! WARNING: best effort to remove
> C:\apache_trunk\trunk\solr\build\test-results\temp\6\solrtest-TestSpellCheckResponse-1288644520922\spellchecker\_4.cfs
> FAILED !!!!!
>     [junit] !!!! WARNING: best effort to remove
> C:\apache_trunk\trunk\solr\build\test-results\temp\6\solrtest-TestSpellCheckResponse-1288644520922\spellchecker
> FAILED !!!!!
>     [junit] !!!! WARNING: best effort to remove
> C:\apache_trunk\trunk\solr\build\test-results\temp\6\solrtest-TestSpellCheckResponse-1288644520922
> FAILED !!!!!
>     [junit] ------------- ---------------- ---------------

This is just a warning, no test failed, only the "best effort to
remove the spellchecker index failed".

So, the problem here is
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-1877 (unclosed spellcheck
reader).

The solr base test classes (AbstractSolrTestCase, SolrTestCaseJ4)
check that they can remove their temporary directories completely...
on windows because the reader isn't closed, they can't do this, so
they emit these warnings.

In lucene, we have a similar check in LuceneTestCase, except the test
will actually fail, and it uses MockDirectoryWrapper so that the tests
always "act like they are on windows" regardless of the OS.

It might be a good idea to make a MockDirectoryWrapperFactory, and use
it for all Solr tests for these reasons (we can disable this pickiness
for the two solr tests, but at least it would be consistent on windows
and linux). Its also handy if you want to emulate things like
disk-full in tests...


> *************************************
> This looks more promising:
>     [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.solr.cloud.CloudStateUpdateTest
>     [junit] Testcase:
> testCoreRegistration(org.apache.solr.cloud.CloudStateUpdateTest): FAILED
>     [junit]
>     [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError:
>     [junit] at
> org.apache.solr.cloud.CloudStateUpdateTest.testCoreRegistration(CloudStateUpdateTest.java:170)

This is a real test failure, fails often in hudson too. This looks
like https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-2159

> ******************
>
>     [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.solr.velocity.VelocityResponseWriterTest
>     [junit] Testcase:
> testTemplateName(org.apache.solr.velocity.VelocityResponseWriterTest):
> Caused an ERROR
>     [junit] org.apache.log4j.Logger.setAdditivity(Z)V
>     [junit] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> org.apache.log4j.Logger.setAdditivity(Z)V


Hmm, are you sure you got a clean checkout? NoSuchMethod error is
wierd to see here, I don't see it.

Other people have seen this, and somehow fixed it... we should get to
the bottom of this/document whatever the fix is at least !

> *********************************
>     [junit]
>     [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.solr.handler.TestReplicationHandler
>     [junit] Tests run: 7, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 46.863 sec
>     [junit]
>     [junit] ------------- Standard Error -----------------
>     [junit] 01/11/2010 06:48:51 ? org.apache.solr.handler.SnapPuller
> fetchLatestIndex
>     [junit] SEVERE: Master at: http://localhost:51343/solr/replication is
> not available. Index fetch failed. Exception: Connection refused: connect


This is just a noisy/crazy test and it often logs scary/severe errors
for me. But as you see, it didnt fail.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]