Building the solr example results in an dirty checkout

Building the solr example results in an dirty checkout

Shawn Heisey-2
After building the Solr example in branch_5x, I end up with a dirty
checkout:

elyograg@sauron:~/asf/branch_5x$ svn stat
?       solr/example/lib
?       solr/example/logs
?       solr/example/solr
?       solr/example/webapps

Doing a recursive revert doesn't eliminate these entries.  I looked
around for a way to fix it, but what I found didn't work.  I'm open to
suggestions.

Thanks,
Shawn

Re: Building the solr example results in an dirty checkout

Erick Erickson
Uwe's fix worked for me. I had to blow away my branch_5x tree and
check it out fresh.

Erick

On 11/3/2014 9:47 PM, Erick Erickson wrote:
> Uwe's fix worked for me. I had to blow away my branch_5x tree and
> check it out fresh.

That fixed it!

Thanks,
Shawn