C++ Bindings for Lucene?

Joseph Kovacic
Hello Everyone,

I apologize if this question has been answered before or exists somewhere in the documents, but I was unable to find it. Our company uses the standard Java implementation of Lucene. I am writing a program in C++ and was wondering if there are any C++ bindings to search a Java Lucene Index? Alternatively, does CLucene work properly when accessing a Java Lucene Index? Also, if there are any C++ Lucene Search coding examples you are aware of, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you very much,
Joe

Re: C++ Bindings for Lucene?

Otis Gospodnetic-2
Joe,

CLucene is slightly behind Java Lucene, but I believe CLucene developers are working on 2.3.2 port.  I think that's the only C++ option.

Otis

> I apologize if this question has been answered before or exists somewhere in the
> documents, but I was unable to find it. Our company uses the standard Java
> implementation of Lucene. I am writing a program in C++ and was wondering if
> there are any C++ bindings to search a Java Lucene Index? Alternatively, does
> CLucene work properly when accessing a Java Lucene Index? Also, if there are any
> C++ Lucene Search coding examples you are aware of, I would greatly appreciate
> it.
>
> Thank you very much,
> Joe

Re: C++ Bindings for Lucene?