Cache fails to warm after Replication Recovery in solr cloud

Cache fails to warm after Replication Recovery in solr cloud

Cao, Li
Hi!

I have some custom cache set up in solrconfig XML for a solr cloud cluster in Kubernetes. Each node has Kubernetes persistence set up. After I execute a “delete pod” command to restart a node it goes into Replication Recovery successfully but my custom cache’s warm() method never gets called. Is this expected behavior? The events I observed are:

  1.  Cache init() method called
  2.  Searcher created and registered
  3.  Replication recovery

Thanks!