Cant reach the server the nightlies reside on

Cant reach the server the nightlies reside on

Morten Fangel-2
Hi,

I wanted to download a newer nightly (because the one I have is.. old.. and I
want to play with faceted search), but each time I try to reach
http://people.apache.org/dist/lucene/solr/nightly/ i get a time-out

Is there a mirror somewhere, or just an ETA for when that server is up and
available again?

Regards
Morten Fangel

Re: Cant reach the server the nightlies reside on

Chris Hostetter-3

: want to play with faceted search), but each time I try to reach
: http://people.apache.org/dist/lucene/solr/nightly/ i get a time-out

: Is there a mirror somewhere, or just an ETA for when that server is up and
: available again?

there was some pretty major infrastructure work being done over the
weekend, perhaps something went wrong? ... in any case, it's noted on the
infra status page...
                        http://monitoring.apache.org/
...so presumably it's beening investigated.

RE: Cant reach the server the nightlies reside on

steven_parkes
There was a big infrastructure move at Apache this weekend. See
http://monitoring.apache.org/status/. Lots of red right now. Table at
the bottom of the page indicates things are supposed to be back up
sometime today.

Regards
Morten Fangel

Re: Cant reach the server the nightlies reside on

Yonik Seeley-2
It should hopefully be up by the end of today.
From www.apache.org:

Scheduled Downtime

The Apache Software Foundation will be doing some infrastructure work
that will cause some public services to be innaccessible from
Saturday, October 21st through Monday, October 23rd.

-Yonik