Change index name dynamically.

Akkineni, Venkata

Hi
               I am using indexer-elastic-rest plugin. I was able to configure index name in the index-writers.xml and the indexing worked as expected. I have a requirement to change the index name on demand. So I tried to append index name to -params argument as shown below. That didn't seem to have any effect. I checked out the code but couldn't get into TaskAttemptContext to se how the params are copied in to context.configuration.

bin/nutch index crawl/crawldb -linkdb crawl/linkdb crawl/segments/* -params index=b

So in summary, is there a way to change the index name dynamically for indexer-elastic-rest plugin ?

Thanks
Venkat