Check on Solr 1.3?

Jon Baer
Hi,

Was wondering if there was an update on a push for a final 1.3?
Wanted to build a final .war but wondering status and if I should hold
off ... everything in trunk seems promising any major issues?

Thanks.

- Jon

Re: Check on Solr 1.3?

Grant Ingersoll-2
Barring anything major, it should be out this week or early next.
We've published one Release Candidate so far, and another one will be
available today.  I have been announcing this on solr-dev, but have
held back on making a broad announcement just yet.

-Grant