Barring anything major, it should be out this week or early next.
We've published one Release Candidate so far, and another one will be
available today. I have been announcing this on solr-dev, but have
held back on making a broad announcement just yet.
On Sep 2, 2008, at 10:39 AM, Jon Baer wrote:
> Was wondering if there was an update on a push for a final 1.3?
> Wanted to build a final .war but wondering status and if I should
> hold off ... everything in trunk seems promising any major issues?
> - Jon