Chrome Web Browser doesn't render properly

Chrome Web Browser doesn't render properly

Jason Rutherglen
From the Solr admin page, solr/admin/file/?file=schema.xml and
/solr/select/?q=solr&version=2.2&start=0&rows=10&indent=on
renders improperly (meaning the XML isn't formatted). Maybe
Chrome doesn't support XML?

RE: Chrome Web Browser doesn't render properly

Brian_K
Nope, chrome treats xml as html.  Either view source or use another
browser.

/solr/select/?q=solr&version=2.2&start=0&rows=10&indent=on
renders improperly (meaning the XML isn't formatted). Maybe
Chrome doesn't support XML?

Re: Chrome Web Browser doesn't render properly

Ian Holsman (Lists)
Brian Klippel wrote:
> Nope, chrome treats xml as html.  Either view source or use another
> browser.

I always thought the XML output should contain a XSLT file in it by default.
that way I could debug with safari (and chrome).