Clover reports missing from hudson?

hossman

not sure when they stoped working, possibly a side effect of the move to
the hudson zone that has been missed until now?

http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-trunk/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/trunk/build/test/clover/reports/index.html

...the only things in the artifact directory are the docs and the
changes.html.

Re: Clover reports missing from hudson?

Grant Ingersoll-2
It was disabled.  I think I have fixed it, so let's see tonight.

-Grant

On Feb 15, 2008, at 4:34 PM, Chris Hostetter wrote:

> not sure when they stoped working, possibly a side effect of the
> move to the hudson zone that has been missed until now?
>
> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-trunk/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/trunk/build/test/clover/reports/index.html
>
> ...the only things in the artifact directory are the docs and the
> changes.html.
>
> -Hoss

Re: Clover reports missing from hudson?

Grant Ingersoll-2
Check that, Nigel and I had a little snafu on this one.  I will try to
work it out in the coming days.

I notice the code coverage is failing in the Berkeley contrib, which
is the cause of the problem.  There is also a bit of a change on
Hudson during the migration to the new servers that needs to be ironed
out.

-Grant

:
: I notice the code coverage is failing in the Berkeley contrib, which is the
: cause of the problem.  There is also a bit of a change on Hudson during the
: migration to the new servers that needs to be ironed out.

can you elaborate on what problems you know of?

I just tried running the clover build locally, it works for core stuff,
and i see the bdb contrib instrumentation failure -- that seems easy to
fix with something like this in common-build.xml ...

    <clover-setup initString="${clover.db.dir}/lucene_coverage.db">
      <fileset dir="src/java">
        <!-- see https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/donated-licenses/clover/1.3.2/README.txt -->
        <include name="org/apache/**" />
        <include name="javax/**" />
        <include name="org/xml/**" />
        <include name="org/w3c/**" />
        <include name="com/example/**" />
      </fileset>
    </clover-setup>

...but even with that in place, i'm seeing some weird errors from the
normal contrib tests...

    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.lucene.analysis.el.GreekAnalyzerTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 0.126 sec
    [junit]
    [junit] ------------- Standard Error -----------------
    [junit] [CLOVER] FATAL ERROR: Clover could not be initialised. Are you sure you have Clover in the runtime classpath? (class java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:com_cenqua_clover/CloverVersionInfo)
    [junit] ------------- ---------------- ---------------
    [junit] Testcase: testAnalyzer(org.apache.lucene.analysis.el.GreekAnalyzerTest):    Caused an ERROR
    [junit] com_cenqua_clover/g
    [junit] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com_cenqua_clover/g
    [junit]     at org.apache.lucene.analysis.el.GreekAnalyzer.<init>(GreekAnalyzer.java:157)
    [junit]     at org.apache.lucene.analysis.el.GreekAnalyzerTest.testAnalyzer(GreekAnalyzerTest.java:60)
    [junit]
    [junit]
    [junit] Test org.apache.lucene.analysis.el.GreekAnalyzerTest FAILED

...i'm not sure what's going on here.  the error seems to happen both when
trying to run clover on just a single contrib, or when doing the full
build ... i suspect there is an issue with the way the batchtests fork
off, but I can't see why it would only happen to contribs (the regular
tests fork as well)

It seems like this would be above and beyond any Hudson migration specific
problems.