Clustering always return labels":["Other Topics"]

Clustering always return labels":["Other Topics"]

Nehemia Litterat
Hi,
I am using stand alone solr 8.2 server.
Used this guide to define Clustering https://carrot2.github.io/solr-integration-strategies/carrot2-3.6.3/index.html

(Attached the config file)

When running a query no real results are returned
Included the file with the query and return results as seen in the admin GUI

I will appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks,

photo
Nehemia Litterat
Our story

Skype: nlitterat

Please consider your environmental responsibility. Before printing this e-mail message, ask yourself whether you really need a hard copy.

clustering_search_result.txt (4K) Download Attachment
solrconfig.xml (77K) Download Attachment

Re: Clustering always return labels":["Other Topics"]

aadel
Hi - adding carrot.title field should resolve this issue

--
Sent from my iPhone