Code search

Singh, Anurag (Research)
Hi all,

I am new to Lucene project, would like to get some information

1) Can we use Lucene project as a search engine for code repository
2) If yes, how should the code component cataloging should be done so as to have effective and quick search.

-regards
   anurag

RE: Code search

Santanu Dutta
Hi Anurag

You can go through the link

http://today.java.net/pub/a/today/2003/07/30/LuceneIntro.html

Re: Code search

田春峰
hi,
    Lucene is greate project to serve as a source code
search engine.
    I had made a source code search engine based on
lucene , it perfermance very well.
    unforturnately , my version is chinese version.
    the url is ;
http://www.domolo.com/domolo/ctrlc/index.aspx
     it search 101732 java files .

     good luck.

    Transbuerg Tian

    http://www.domolo.com

--- "Singh, Anurag (Research)" <[hidden email]>
???:

> Hi all,
>
> I am new to Lucene project, would like to get some
> information
>
> 1) Can we use Lucene project as a search engine for
> code repository
> 2) If yes, how should the code component cataloging
> should be done so as to have effective and quick
> search.
>
> -regards
>    anurag

> For additional commands, e-mail: